The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Anyone make an over sized silk to egg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chuck Finley
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of Chuck Finley
I am not sure if this is the right place for this but I am looking for any known maker of an over sized silk to egg. I have ordered almost every one to see if they are on the larger size but all of them seem so small. The last two I got are not even as big as the eggs in my refrigerator.

I do realize that they are never seen together so it will never be noticed that one is smaller than the other. I am searching for another reason than a simple discrepancy in size; in fact it is not actually for the Silk to Egg at all. If anyone knows of a manufacture I would be very grateful to receive the point in the right direction.
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
☝️ Yep. Pops correct. That’s the right direction.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
The Tirofog eggs are great, but a little fragile, even with the resin reinforcement. I usually smear the inside of the egg with Durhanm's Rock Hard Water Putty. When it dries, it makes the egg a little heavier, and much stronger. I usually paint the inside white with white primer. That looks better, but it also seals the putty.
Chuck Finley
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of Chuck Finley
Thank you; thank you, thank you! This is what I was hoping for you guys are the greatest. This solved a huge hurtle for me.
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
663 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Anyone make an over sized silk to egg (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL