The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Theatre Show Opened (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
My theatre Comedy Magic Show is now back opened in Myrtle Beach SC. Let me know when you are in town.
Ace of Spades
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Ace of Spades
Everyone, if you are in Myrtle Beach you should check out Michael's show. We saw his show at the GTS Theater last year and it was great.

Last week we caught his act at the Ocean Lakes Campground, and again, he killed!

Make a point to go see him if you can.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks man. Its always great to see you and your family. You all go to more Magic Conventions than anyone I know. So, if you liked it that means a lot. Hope to see you soon and would love to lecture at your Magic Ring.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Hey everyone just wanted you to know over 250 at last nights show. I am so glad for the big audiences again.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Just letting everyone know. If you are coming to Myrtle Beach SC. My theatre show at the GTS theatre is the only year round magic show in Myrtle Beach and South Carolina. Get in touch with me and I will hook you up. Thanks for all the support.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
3 weeks in a row sold out. We are only allowed 50 percent occupancy. Can't wait until opened up for 188 people again. Let me know when you are in Myrtle Beach SC.
Anton4
View Profile
New user
Rensselaer, NY
56 Posts

Profile of Anton4
I haven’t been to MB in a few years, but I’ve seen Michael’s show more than once and it’s always entertaining.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks so much Anton. Let me know you are coming to Myrtle Beach. I try and let all the magicians that want to see the show get in free. Have not have one to pay yet.
Anton4
View Profile
New user
Rensselaer, NY
56 Posts

Profile of Anton4
Thanks, I will. Possibly next Summer if this virus gets under control.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Theatre Show Opened (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL