The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Gennii Magazine sucks (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Since I'm stuck inside, I decided to use my stimulus check for something to read. Genii has a good deal on a three year subscription, with a Charlie Miller book I really want.
Sooo... I took the plunge, or at least tried to. After filling out there online form, I gave my debit card information. When I hit complete, a notice came up that they already had my information and they would not accept another order from me. I don't remember my old subscription password, and I don't have a phone at the room I'm using.
Apparently they are having a lot of trouble with too many people trying to give them two hundred bucks.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2021, ringmaster wrote:
I don't remember my old subscription password

You can reset your password here:

https://geniimagazine.com/account/lost-password/
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Thank you Mantel. It's being sent by eMail. I can't enter my eMail either.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
Yikes, it's all here for you:

https://geniimagazine.com/contact/

Call or Write

Our offices are open 9am to 5pm Eastern time.

Telephone: (301) 652-5800 |Fax: (301) 652-8035.

Mail: 4200 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Suite 106-384, Washington, DC 20016

Genii contact e-mail (Donna) genii@geniimagazine.com

R. Kaufman e-mail moobooks@verizon.net
Mr Matthews
View Profile
New user
UK
36 Posts

Profile of Mr Matthews
I’m sure if you email them they’ll sort out your log in details. It’s hardly their fault that you forgot your password...
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Why do you need a password because you had bought from someone years ago ?
Is getting a customer back something they need to protect ageist ?
If Magic Magazine was still around, I'd take my money there, they never refused to deal with me.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2021, Mr Matthews wrote:
I’m sure if you email them they’ll sort out your log in details. It’s hardly their fault that you forgot your password...

They require a password to take your order?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Did you try to contact them using the links Chris Aguilar gave you above? It's just an email. If you go to Genii.com, there is a form that doesn't require a password. You can also send a PM to Richard Kaufman here on the Café.
Where the magic begins
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
You don't need a password to place an order. You can email the office at genii@geniimagazine.com or call 301-652-5800. Both of those options are listed on the website.
EternalNameless
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of EternalNameless
Enjoy reading physical copy of Genii in 2021 during these endless Covid stay at home orders, seems like physical magazines keep going out business.
Thanks Mr. Kaufman and Company Smile
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Gennii Magazine sucks (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL