The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Not very Active (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

natswift
View Profile
Regular user
Colorado
177 Posts

Profile of natswift
Doesn't seem like a lot of active members. Are there a lot of people that participate in the virtual assembly?

Is there a forum to discuss virtual assembly meetings and/or the V1.2 workshops? I'd like to discuss false shuffles but don't see anywhere to interact with other members that is not open to the public.

Am I missing something or is the day of the Magic club going the way of brick and mortar shops?

Very depressing for the art but it seems to me we have more access and method to assemble then ever before and we don't do it; unless I'm just so far out of the loop I can't see beyond my own misdirection!
Never forget to dream!

Nathan Smith
nateswift2010@gmail.com
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
Try the 'pick a card' 'any card' forum 4 or 5 forums down. RR
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
V1.1 is the S.A.M.'s online assembly for the last five years. We meet the third Eunday of the month with a focus on member performances with a lecture or round table talk every so often.

V1.2 is the special interest group for the S.A.M. that meets the second Sunday of the month that epe ds 45 minutes on a sleight. Those meetings have been going for a few months now.
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
V1.1 is the S.A.M.'s online assembly for the last five years. We meet the third Eunday of the month with a focus on member performances with a lecture or round table talk every so often.

V1.2 is the special interest group for the S.A.M. that meets the second Sunday of the month that epe ds 45 minutes on a sleight. Those meetings have been going for a few months now.

V1.1 averages 150 and 1.2 average over 120 people per meetings. The S.A.M. has a S.A.m. dedicated forum called S.A.M. talk you can find the magicSAM.com we also have an active Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/SAMMember

The next v1.1 is this Sunday June 20th
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
Mark Williams
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
513 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
There's an International Assembly...right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/632293964222394

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Paul Budd
View Profile
Elite user
It's a shame he's only made
437 Posts

Profile of Paul Budd
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2021, natswift wrote:

Am I missing something or is the day of the Magic club going the way of brick and mortar shops?

Not in Tyler, Texas friend. Our IBM Ring is a lively as ever!!
Smile
His face isn't really this long in-person!
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL