The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review: The Psychic Cash Machine by Paul Voodini (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
The ad copy reads:

"The Psychic Cash Machine: Make Money from Psychic Readings is the ultimate guide to how to actually earn a living as a psychic reader. Whether your oracle of choice is the tarot or the palm or something more flamboyant, you'll find a wealth of information in this ebook to help you actually get your skills working for you! Areas covered include psychic parties, psychic fairs, one-to-one readings and working as a table-hopping reader. This ebook is full of real life experience from someone who continues to work successfully in this field. The author Paul Voodini is UK's most prolific "psychic entertainer", making the bulk of his professional income from providing tarot card and palm readings in the various arenas discussed in this book.

This book will not tell you HOW to do readings (see Paul's Reader of Minds and Magician's Guide to Palm Reading for that info), but rather will tell you where to ply your trade as a reader, how to generate interest in your business, what to expect at the various venues and the avoidable pit-falls. This is real world experience - Paul learnt his trade the hard way so now you don't need to! By following this easy to understand guide you will be up and running as a professional reader in no time at all!

Written in Paul's usual joie de vivre manner, this book is a pleasure to read, full of real world experience and anecdotes from a man who obviously loves his trade and wants to share this information with other kindred spirits."

My thoughts:

What would it be worth to you to have a one hour consultation with someone who has been earning their living giving readings for more than 20 years, teaching you all about the different ways they have made money, what worked and what didn’t?

That’s what Paul Voodini does in Psychic Cash Machine. In this excellent, short book that took about an hour to read, Paul explains the different approaches to making money giving psychic readings - based on his own experience. For each approach, Paul shares the pros, the cons and the range of income from each. He doesn’t sugarcoat anything, and lays it all out.

I appreciate Paul’s openness in sharing his personal, real-world experiences, and his frankness in discussing both the upside and downside of the different ways he’s earned money.

There were more than few disclosures in this book that surprised me. One was how little some types of readings (or readings in certain venues) actually pay.

While this book does not teach how to give readings, Paul does share some insights on giving readings that I found exceptionally valuable.

After reading The Psychic Cash Machine and reflecting on what I learned from it, the knowledge I gained was easily worth many times the asking price.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review: The Psychic Cash Machine by Paul Voodini (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL