The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Something for my LDS friends (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BeachCat
View Profile
New user
Vegas Baby!
54 Posts

Profile of BeachCat
Hello everyone,

I have a very large circle of LDS friends (Mormon) and I would like to do a trick or two that would resonate a Christian message. Bonus if it's geared towards LDS. Is there something that someone could suggest? I'm looking for something with a beginner skill level.

Thank you in advance! Smile
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
382 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
You would have to gear something like that to disprove their beliefs because many do not consider them to be Christians.
BeachCat
View Profile
New user
Vegas Baby!
54 Posts

Profile of BeachCat
I'm not concerned if others think they're Christian or not, they follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and I'm looking for material that would fit the topic.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
A rope tie (yourself) -see / read- 1st.Corinthians 10:13 - - I've also used 3 Men. tie one up with 2 lengths of rope (12 feet each)- have the other 2 hold ends - then when you read (special word in Verse) they pull and tied man 'escapes'. Remember to mention, you-or-the 'tied' man is "Tied" up in SIN"

:
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Russo reminded me of Chain of Sin,
with two loops of chain, one blue & one red.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Alexander2701
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Alexander2701
To be honest, I don't think they can be considered Christians.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
Possible, though I'm not Mormon, feel we shouldn't be judgmental. I was a welfare child in the 50's- Basic Churches helped us during the Holidays. Have a friend who is Mormon, their Church contacts their congregation weekly, and if ill or ??, contact each other daily.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Something for my LDS friends (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL