The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » In Search of a Frank Marshall figure (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leetcornell
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of leetcornell
Hello,

I'm in the market for either a Frank Marshall nosey or a Tommy Knots.
Please message me if you have one you'd like to part with.

Thanks.

Lee
www.ventriloquistacademy.com
www.theleecornellshow.com
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Any interest in a ken Spencer boy with wink,blink,upper lip moves,eyebrows,wiggle ears,beautiful wig,owned by Phil d'Rey
.you'll pay dearly for a Marshall IF you ever find one...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
aries571
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of aries571
Hi Lee
I have a Frank Marshall Replica made by Ray Guyll. Looks a bit like Danny O'Day.
If you're interested, I can send you some pics for you to review.
Thanks
Bob
aries571@optonline.net
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
Lee, did you find one ?? Year ago? I'm just replying, I'm not a computer Wiz, Daughter 'IS' (visiting me for a week from Hawaii) so she put in my 'plc' - just to share. The 3 dummies (they don't like being called that !!) are left, "Rusty" a 7 year old Rascal. I made almost 40 years ago- center, 'ME' ?? - right, "Ci Ci" a Boa Constrictor - that has actually scared a couple people - when I took her out of her case - as she always wants to hug me, ha ha ha Ralph ROUSSEAU
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » In Search of a Frank Marshall figure (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL