The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » REVIEW: How To Give Fun And Amazing Psychic Readings Volume 1 A Hands On Guide With Blair Robertson (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Here's what it says on the back of the DVD case:

"Imagine giving powerful and amazing psychic readings with an accuracy score of 80% (and higher)...in just ONE evening...even if you've never given a reading before in your life!

How To Give Fun And Amazing Psychic Readings is the DVD that will show you how to get into the business giving amazing readings that will make you popular and well known.

How To Give Fun And Amazing Psychic Readings covers:
* Why brief readings are more powerful and memorable
* The secret "mindset" you need to be successful
* How to be in the top 20% of all readers... overnight
* What people really want in a reading, and how to give it to them
* How to develop your natural intuition. Yes, you do have it!
* The basics: How to give a simple but very powerful numerology reading. It's easy!
* Blair's own personal memory keys for all the numbers... you'll have it in one night (two at most... if you are really slow)
* Guidelines on what to say during the reading
* And much more!

This is the DVD you'll want to get on the fast track. This is VERY POPULAR at Psychic House Parties... and so easy! (Not to mention it will literally pay for itself at one party). This is a DVD that you can start profiting from right away, if you so choose. Highly recommended. On DVD ."

My thoughts:

This is a fantastic program. It's brief and to the point, and covers everything promised. After watching this program and practicing for a few hours anyone should be able to give brief psychic readings using numerology for entertainment. Blair teaches several different ways to do a brief reading including calculating the subject's lucky number, a reading for the current year, a reading for the coming year, and the basics of Chinese numerology.

The instruction is clear and to the point, and Blair has a very engaging and up-beat style that makes the program enjoyable to study. Blair's enthusiasm and positivity for the subject really shines through. There is a segment featuring Blair on a local TV station where he does a reading for a caller using the Chinese numerology system taught on the DVD.

With the knowledge contained in this program, you could sit at a table with a pad of paper and a pen and give psychic readings at a party, coffee shop, event - anyplace, for hours, and each person would receive a unique, fun and entertaining reading.

This DVD was produced in 2004, so 18 years ago, but the information contained is timeless. It does not look like this program or any other Blair Robertson DVDs teaching mentalism or psychic approaches to the trade are available directly from him any longer, so this title may only be available used.

If you already know how to give brief readings using numerology, you probably do not need this program. On the other hand, if you do not currently give brief numerology readings and would like to get started, this DVD is an excellent resource.
JamJar
View Profile
Regular user
UK
104 Posts

Profile of JamJar
Have you got a link for it?
Mid 40s guy probably having a mid life crisis, so I started a blog!
Www.mentalistblogger.com
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
JamJar, as I mentioned above, this program does not appear to be offered by Blair Robertson any longer, so you will have to find a used copy. Once you get to 50 posts you can post a "Wanted to buy" post in the DVDs for sale section, where you may find someone willing to sell theirs. Over the years I have found quite a few second hand items that way.
JamJar
View Profile
Regular user
UK
104 Posts

Profile of JamJar
Apologies stunninger, in my excitement I missed the part where you said it’s no longer available.
But I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for this
Www.mentalistblogger.com
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
You might try contacting Blair directly. He has his own website and I think you can also find him via Facebook.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
JamJar
View Profile
Regular user
UK
104 Posts

Profile of JamJar
Good idea. Thanks Greg
Www.mentalistblogger.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » REVIEW: How To Give Fun And Amazing Psychic Readings Volume 1 A Hands On Guide With Blair Robertson (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL