The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » OK I'M DONE :) (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

will lane
View Profile
Veteran user
Will likes to post so he has made
339 Posts

Profile of will lane
Like many of us, I've searched high and low for solutions for carrying my magic props. And like many of us still, I've bought many different cases/bags over time. But I think I'm finally at the end of my search.

I found this Vaultz Locking Pencil Case at Walmart for $13. After playing some Tetris, it's the perfect size for the 3 sets I'm working on. So I'm done with cases.

I've also settled on 3 sets of 3 tricks that I want to focus on. So I'm done deciding/buying. Hopefully.

Set 1: Ultimate 3 Card Monte, Color Vision OR Scotch and Soda, Invisible Deck
Set 2: Dream Queens OR Hypnotic Choice, Sponge Ball Routine, CSB
Set 3: Mental Epic Phase 1, Mental Epic Phase 2, Mental Epic Phase 3, Streamer Appearance/Vanish if time allows

Since the case is so tightly packed, I can tip and turn the case every which way and nothing will move out of place. I can also remove any one item and the other item's will stay in place. The only downside to the case is that it doesn't stay partially opened, like an L shape. But I can block it with the Color Vision Box.

Some pictures:

Fedora
View Profile
Special user
Arizona, usa
750 Posts

Profile of Fedora
Nice case, if being propped open is something important, you could
use a ribbon, (the strong kind).

Simply glue it to the inside, one side on the bottom, the other on the lid,
about half way between the front side and the back hinge.

measured for the L shape, falling a little more to the back so it doesn't fall shut.

I've done this with one of my cases to moderate success.
RobertApodaca
View Profile
Regular user
Henderson, NV
150 Posts

Profile of RobertApodaca
Looking pretty slick. I'm actually in the market for a new case. Not sure if it's big enough for my needs though. I usually by a case at Home Depot for like $20.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Great case! I have been using the same one for years. Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » OK I'M DONE :) (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL