The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Interesting presentations using "Free Will" concept ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Does anyone have any good (interesting) presentations using the "Free Will" concept ? I have a couple of ideas, but none of them really hit the way I want them too.

If you don't feel comfortable posting them here, please PM me.

Dave
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2986 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On 2005-01-20 15:46, Dave1216 wrote:
Does anyone have any good (interesting) presentations using the "Free Will" concept ? I have a couple of ideas, but none of them really hit the way I want them too.

If you don't feel comfortable posting them here, please PM me.

Dave

Xmosis does. (Doug, where are you? Opportunity knocks.)

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2269 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
I use a very sleight variation for impromptu situations. I write my "prediction" on the back of a business card. And lay out three borrowed coins. This makes it look very fare and as if I just thought it up.

Best,

Kennedy
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6167 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Yes, check with Xmosis because he has an application that will interest those in the bizarre magic area.
Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
http://home.nethere.net/darkrider/LIONPO~1/Dark_Museum.html

Here I am! Thanks guys. Check above or my sig.

So far being ordered by Mentalists and Magicians...oh wait..yeah...one Bizarrist so far. Just released it on the 18th. Fun Fun Fun.
Doug
Higley's Doug's Museum
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17488 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Your stuff is the COOOOOLLLLLLIST! Looks Fantastic! Just the way it should be. A question.....Was the Free Will principle put together by a German guy? I was sent an email of Free Will in German. Is this a marketed effect or just a concept?
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
Marketed effect.
if it sent to you in german, then its a rip off from me.
but then again... its ok.
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Slim King: Clarification...Free Will is a neat trick using a great prediction principle developed by 'Mindgames' or Deddy Corbuzier. It's available from Elmwood Magic, (or The Trickery where I bought mine). It (and other things) inspired me to create The Dark Museum. I checked with numerous top names and experts for advise on the methods and their origins etc in order to give proper credit and permissions etc.

Since I wanted my Dark Museum Ensemble & effect to use as one of the methods, the 'Free Will' principle, I eMailed Mr. Corbusier and asked permission. Deddy kindly gave that permission which allowed me to re-work and expand on it.

Mr. Corbuzier and I are not in cahoots or collaborating or anything like that.
I highly recommend his original trick however...for about $15 you can't go wrong.

But...if you are looking for a larger presentation...that's where my ensemble comes in...and I hope it offers some interesting stuff for the Bizarrist or Mentalist who likes to tell a good story.

Thanks Slim for the compliments! I have gotten many from a lot of folks I really respect in this biz....since each set is hand made and one of a kind, each is a lot of fun and interesting to do.

Doug
Higley's Doug's Museum
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17488 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Well Mindganes.....I can't translate it anyway so you're cool that way. I'm sure that I'll be purchasing Free Will rather soon. And Doug......You were the topic of discussion at the Blues Trailer at Universal the other day. When I heard your voice overs a while back, I think I was mistaken as to your ethnic background( Can I say that in this world of political correctness?) Your resinant voice had me thinking a little "Bluesier"....Are you a singer also?
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Stephen Long
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of Stephen Long
Not so much a presentation, but this effect can combine nicely with a very old idea to do with crayons (of all things). You can find some gems in children's magic books...
Hello.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Slim King...maybe you were influenced by the quote from BB King on my voice site??
http://lionpoint.com Not a Blues Singer by any stretch but I love the Blues!
I was a 'topic'?

Stephan...I also remember 'something' from a kids book or bubble gum wrapper or 'something' from way back in the 60's that had a similar 'approach' but I couldn't put my finger on it. Niether could anybody else. It's a terrific principle...whether with Crayons or Shrunken Heads or little Wooden Discs. Smile

Doug
Higley's Doug's Museum
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Gotta love a mini-me
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Interesting presentations using "Free Will" concept ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL