The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Z6 Wallet Wayne Dobson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magickman
View Profile
Elite user
St.Petersburg, Fl.
402 Posts

Profile of Magickman
The Z6 wallet is a great utility for the Bizarrist/Mentalist.
The routines that come with this wallet are pretty impressive for a table hopping magician or close-up worker. The major routine is a clever card to wallet. The good points to this wallet...can be carried in your hip pocket, Small and also NOT thick!
All that fine and dandy, I can't help but think it must have 100 effects with billet reading. Not 1 appears in booklet that comes with the effect but I have heard there is a book of routines for sale. Perhaps that book has a few? Now I understand that many people are AFRAID to put something in a wallet then go back to the wallet again. These people need to work on subltey! The average spectator has no idea a wallet can do the dirty work for you. The burn will be on the hands, not the wallet. I remember the old saying "Don't run if you're not being chased"
This wallet would be perfect for the Dorian Gray effect!
I hope if you have a chance to check it out you will take a look.

Magickman
What man knows he calls Science
What he has yet to learn he calls Magick
Both are real!

_Tony Andruzzi_
Jake Murphree
View Profile
Regular user
Beyond the Psychomanteum
138 Posts

Profile of Jake Murphree
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check this one out for sure.

Good point on the "billet switch". I feel the same way.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1590 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Quote:
On 2005-01-21 21:31, Magickman wrote:
The Z6 wallet is a great utility for the Bizarrist/Mentalist.
The routines that come with this wallet are pretty impressive for a table hopping magician or close-up worker. The major routine is a clever card to wallet. The good points to this wallet...can be carried in your hip pocket, Small and also NOT thick!
All that fine and dandy, I can't help but think it must have 100 effects with billet reading. Not 1 appears in booklet that comes with the effect but I have heard there is a book of routines for sale. Perhaps that book has a few? Now I understand that many people are AFRAID to put something in a wallet then go back to the wallet again. These people need to work on subltey! The average spectator has no idea a wallet can do the dirty work for you. The burn will be on the hands, not the wallet. I remember the old saying "Don't run if you're not being chased"
This wallet would be perfect for the Dorian Gray effect!
I hope if you have a chance to check it out you will take a look.

Magickman

Can I use this wallet to change out an envelope?

BTW - I like your pentagram.

Patrick
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6078 Posts

Profile of motown
This is a Z-type wallet, that works like a himber. So, you could switch a small envelope that not too thick.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Z6 Wallet Wayne Dobson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL