We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » How's the craftsmanship of Eddie Gibson's Coin magic?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gilbreath76
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of gilbreath76
When talking about superb coin magic makers....I hear the Johnson name and Todd Lassen here in the US. I stumbled upon Eddie Gibson's website, a coin maker in the UK. Is his work good, great, excellent...? Thanx in advance.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I don't own any of his stuff, but I've seen it, and feel it is top notch. Many feel Lassen's is the best in the world right now. From what I've seen of Gibson's work, it is on a par or maybe slightly better than Johnson, but not quite as good as Lassen--but then, it isn't typically as expensive as Lassen's, either.

Having said that and reread it, I see that in essence, I've talked a lot and essentially said nothing, so I'll stop now!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
gilbreath76
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of gilbreath76
You've said enough. If it's sleightly better than Johnson, then that is pretty good. I just don't want to pay top dollar for sasco quality. Todd Lassen is definitely out of my price range.
Darren Kidby
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
291 Posts

Profile of Darren Kidby
Whats Eddies Web Address?????
Myrddin
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
107 Posts

Profile of Myrddin
Gibson's coins are quite good.
I have his "Chinese bit", which is his clever version of the C/S/B coin. With a little care it can be used for some C/S routines.
He also makes custom coins. Years ago I got a Belgian 5 francs folding coin and a cigarette through coin from his hand : very well made.

Quote:
On 2002-09-16 09:24, TheMagicMan wrote:
Whats Eddies Web Address?????

http://www.eddiegibsonmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » How's the craftsmanship of Eddie Gibson's Coin magic?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL