The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magic Christmas list....what do you want from Santa? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4747 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
With Christmas just around the corner, I thought this might be a fun topic. Smile

• Dean's Box

• Daryl's Jumping knot of Pakistan

• Another magic table

• Any good magic books I don't already own

• Any good magic dvd's I don't already own.

Non magic items?

I wish my wife Mya would get her health back.

I wish I could see my son and daughter who live out of state.

I wish the very best holidays for all our members at The Magic Cafe.

:xmastree: Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
There are many magic items I want for Christmas, but since Christmas is about giving, rather then getting, here are my Christmas wishes.

I wish that Mya would get her health back

I wish that Steve and Mya and everyone else on the board who cannot see family members of this holiday get together.

I wish that much like Steve that everyone on the board would have a great holiday

I wish that all our troops overseas will be allright and come home safe.

Smile

And last but not least I wish the Christmas lights on my house wouldn’t keep losing ONE BULB which makes the entire string go out, and you spend hours looking for that single bulb! Smile Smile

"If it looks good, you’ll see it; If it sounds good, you’ll hear it,If it’s marketed right, you’ll buy it; but...if it’s real, you’ll feel it." - Kid Rock
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Have a good Christmas Steve!

I wish I could give you all that you are asking for!

You and Mya have a great Christmas!

Your Friend,

Steve Smile
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I wished that everyone gets their wish fulfilled, including my wish of getting the U3F Smile
Bernard Sim
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I hope everyone gets what they want Smile

As for me:

"Nightmare at the Gallows" by Gary Oulette

(only $80,000)

Death trap by Gary Kurtz

Everything Phil Goldstein/Max Maven has ever put out

To spend an afternoon with Eugene Burger, Max Maven & Jeff McBride

A magic replicator that could reproduce any effect at any time for me

What I really want more than anything else for Christmas is my sanity back! Smile

Happy Holiday’s to all & thank you for making this the best magic place on the internet Smile

Smile

Thanx,

Ichazod

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."

Ichazod@hotmail.com
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
Ichazod even Santa would have a problem getting your sanity back! Smile
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1141 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
I’ve had my eye on a few items for awhile now.

Magic Menu 1-5, 6-10

Magic of Michael Ammar

Hopping Half (64 Kennedy)

And now Jump by John Kennedy.

That’s just the quick magic list.

Smile
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
Bengi
View Profile
Veteran user
Georgia
309 Posts

Profile of Bengi
All I want for Christmas:

I finally found someone in my area who raises doves.... I am getting 2 more pair!!!!

I would like all the television specials of David Copperfield on video, but don’t know where to find them.

I would like Bin Laden to be found, prosecuted, sent to the North Pole and forced to work the rest of his life chained to a huge icicle. And for all our armed forces to be able to come home to their families.

I want Mya to get her health back.

I want The Magic Cafe to have a looooooong life in the magic community.

And last but not least... I want everyone here in The Cafe to have the merriest Christmas ever, and wish they get everything they ask for!!!

Bengi

:xmastree: Merry Christmas!!!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5352 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I want some simple things; I want to hear the sound and magic of children’s laughter and shouts of joy.

I want to see the look of wonder and amazement on my audience as I finish a show.

And, I would really, really like just one show to go as planned without a flaw!

Season’s greetings to you all (Hanukah, Ramadan, Christmas, etc.)
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
JaymesR
View Profile
New user
Minnesota
53 Posts

Profile of JaymesR
The Tarbell Set.

Go figure, I collect Books on magic, and have yet to buy the Tarbell. I hate being a moderately poor college student. Smile
Stephen Long
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of Stephen Long
I’m with you on that one.

If only I had the money I would buy the Tarbell’s (which I have yet to buy), I would buy Kennedy’s "Jump", Kennedy’s "Mid-air card stab".

Oooh, what else?

:idea:

A life time’s supply of Bicycle poker cards would also be very nice....

Smile

"Always remove the deck from its case before attempting a shuffle."

- Paul Harris
Hello.
Mr. Ed
View Profile
Veteran user
California
337 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ed
Not to sound to corn-ballish, but I actual think I found what I’ve been wanting.

A vast pool of Magical knowledge to draw from. Forgive me for not sending out personalized thank you’s, but thank you in advance to all I hope to grow from.
He who laughs, lasts.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
On the Christmas theme, someone passed this on to me:

25 WAYS WE’RE DIFFERENT THIS CHRISTMAS

1. Last Christmas we were thinking about all the things we didn’t have; this Christmas we are thinking about all the things we do have.

2. Last Christmas we were placing wreaths on the doors of our homes; this Christmas we are placing wreaths on the graves of our heroes.

3. Last Christmas we were letting our sons play with toy guns; this Christmas we are teaching them that guns are not toys.

4. Last Christmas we were counting our money; this Christmas we are counting our blessings.

5. Last Christmas we were lighting candles to decorate; this Christmas we are lighting candles to commemorate.

6. Last Christmas we paid lip service to the real meaning of the holidays; this Christmas we are paying homage to it.

7. Last Christmas we were digging deep into our bank accounts to find money to fly home for the holidays; this Christmas we are digging deep into our souls to find the courage to do so.

8. Last Christmas we were trying not to let annoying relatives get the best of us; this Christmas we are trying to give the best of ourselves to them.

9. Last Christmas we thought it was enough to celebrate the holidays; this Christmas we know we must also find ways to consecrate them.

10. Last Christmas we thought a man who could rush down a football field was a hero; this Christmas we know a man who rushes into a burning building is the real one.

11. Last Christmas we were thinking about the madness of the holidays; this Christmas we are thinking about the meaning of them.

12. Last Christmas we were getting on one another’s nerves; this Christmas we are getting on our knees.

13. Last Christmas we were giving thanks for gifts from stores; this Christmas we are giving thanks for gifts from God.

14. Last Christmas we were wondering how to give our children all the things that money can buy; this Christmas we are wondering how to give them all the things money can’t.

15. Last Christmas we were thinking about all the pressure we are under at work; this Christmas we are thinking about all the people who no longer have work to go to.

16. Last Christmas we were singing carols; this Christmas we are singing anthems.

17. Last Christmas we were thinking how good it would feel to be affluent; this Christmas we are thinking how good it feels to be alive.

18. Last Christmas we thought angels were in heaven; this Christmas we know they are right here on earth.

19. Last Christmas we were contemplating all the changes we wanted to make in the new year; this Christmas we are contemplating all the changes we will have to make in this new reality.

20. Last Christmas we believed in the power of the pocketbook; this Christmas we believe in the power of prayer.

21. Last Christmas we were sharing/spreading/listening to gossip; this

Christmas we are sharing/spreading and listening to the Gospel.

22. Last Christmas we were complaining about how much of our earnings went to taxes; this Christmas we comprehend that freedom isn’t free.

23. Last Christmas we valued things that were costly; this Christmas we value things that are holy.

24. Last Christmas the people we idolized wore sports uniforms; this Christmas the people we idolize wear police, fire-fighter and military uniforms.

25. Last Christmas peace on earth is something we prayed for on Sunday

morning; now it’s something we pray for every day.

Have a happy holiday!

cheers,

Peter Marucci

showtimecol@aol.com
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Sounds like we're growing up!

Thanks everyone for your prayers and wishes they are very special to me, as are you.

Smile

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magic Christmas list....what do you want from Santa? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL