The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Does anyone have a review on Anniversary Waltz? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ThePartyMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
216 Posts

Profile of ThePartyMagician
This routine is a KILLER!! It's awesome! If you're likely to find yourself doing magic for a married couple (ie. on their anniversary/weddding etc.) GET THIS EFFECT!! Doc Eason's is the one I recommend 1000000%!!

I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Kind regards
Mike
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12219 Posts

Profile of John C
I'll also add this....

I worked the same restaurant as my last post here. I came upon a mother and her kids from a few weeks before. I did some stuff and they liked it all but in the end they said, "Nothing is as good as that thing you did when the two cards came together. We have that card pinned up on our wall at home."

I couldn't impress them anymore.... Smile

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2218 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Doc, I have your release of Anneversay Waltz and your DVD set..A Big fan of yours..What year/month was Chris Carters Linking Ring Parade..I would like to read his handling. I would love to get your alternative handling too...I love this trick, got me a couple jobs too.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Does anyone have a review on Anniversary Waltz? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL