The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How many posts to unlock things » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pure Effect 2
View Profile
New user
Plymouth, England
60 Posts

Profile of Pure Effect 2
Hi is it true that after so many posts you can enter new things about tricks??? can sombody pleassse explain.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5120 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Here is the rule for the Banquet room. Even though you've been here for awhile, you may want to take a minute and read the rules and etiquette forum. Most of your questions will be answered in this area.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......39&0
Where the magic begins
onezero1
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of onezero1
Hey, I don't want to be reading that you can "unlock things". Imagine if you knew nothing about it and it just happened to you one day, man you would be like "wow my loyalty feels so validated, those magic Café guys are right on!"
for me the Café is a chance to absorb the opinions of other performers on subjects that concern me as a magician. (not to mention throwing a few observations of my own into the arena of death!).there are plenty of other sources to learn "secrets" from...method is only something you learn from a book. the books will always be around, but feedback!, honest unbiased feedback and disscusion will make you a magician, not just your hands, YOU. Smile
'though it stands to reason that a samurai should be mindful of the Way...it would seem that we are all negligent.
BlackShadow
View Profile
Special user
London UK
666 Posts

Profile of BlackShadow
I think "unlocking things" was only a figure of speech, so to speak. Unintentinally or not, there's not a great deal of difference between the hidden forums and the others.
B.K.Pal
View Profile
New user
India
74 Posts

Profile of B.K.Pal
The forum is so vast, I am gradually understanding it. But one thing confuses me. At one place it is stated that after 100 posts one enters the secret area. At another place it is mentioned that after 5o posts one enters the secret area.When can I have access to the secret areas?
Sincerely Yours,....PAL
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5120 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I don't know where you read about 100 posts being needed for access but the rule at the link above states, you need 50 posts to gain access to the Banquet and Let's make a deal forums. Once you reach that goal, you'll automatically have access to those areas.
Where the magic begins
magicjohn2278
View Profile
Special user
Isle of Man UK
538 Posts

Profile of magicjohn2278
Hmmm.. Fifty "good quality" posts is becoming more and more difficult. In the early days of the Café I dare say this was realistic, but it seems to me that most subjects have already been covered. - And I wouldn't want to start a thread that has already been discussed!

Still, hopefully that's another one..... only forty or so more to go!
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Quote:
On 2005-04-03 10:42, magicjohn2278 wrote:
Hmmm.. Fifty "good quality" posts is becoming more and more difficult. In the early days of the Café I dare say this was realistic, but it seems to me that most subjects have already been covered. - And I wouldn't want to start a thread that has already been discussed!

Still, hopefully that's another one..... only forty or so more to go!

It's not so difficult to get 50 posts.
If you're new then ask for help.
If you're here to help others then do so.

Believe me. Getting to the so called secret areas is not that big a deal anyway.
You won't get the secrets that many newbies think they will and not much more info than you do from the regular areas.

The 50 posts will happen so don't fret.

The MC is big and a lot of older threads are buried deep!
If a thread has already been discussed then a Search should turn up some hits. If not then go for a new thread.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4745 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Pure Effect 2,
Every single member (including you) that joins The Magic Café checks a box that confirms YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED to these policies.

That said, having read those policies before checking that box, you should be aware of the rules, policies and requirements of the various forums.
Good luck and happy posting.
:five:
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How many posts to unlock things » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL