The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Card Guards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
pepijn
View Profile
Regular user
Utrecht (the netherlands)
134 Posts

Profile of pepijn
I take my cards with me everywhere I go and even though the card guards that I have (both from penguin) scratch the box a little they do seem to help the cards survive so that's pretty good!!!

and I do think it looks pretty cool....

Pepijn
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I thought I posted here, but I guess I did not.

I am an avid Baseball card collector, so I have a lot of plastic cases (both deck size and individual). I just use them for my decks and gaffs as well.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
I have been using a metal card press for years (de rigueur for the humid Houston weather), but I just bought the Porper press. I am very pleased and I think it adds a touch of class to my act. Small touch, but the brushed onyx looks cool and very professional.

Yours,
Scott
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Card Guards (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL