The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Billiard Ball gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jrlove
View Profile
New user
San Diego, Ca
14 Posts

Profile of Jrlove
Hey guys I have come up with a new gimmick for Billiard balls. I just need help in Manufacturing this gimmick and putting it on the Market.. Who Would I talk to about this???

Well, the gimmick is used to vanish Billiard balls while doing your own routine and leaving your hand completely empty without the use of a topit, sleeving etc. You do have to wear a jacket and it has some angle problems... it still needs more work and I was hoping someone could help me.

But overall it is an amazing thing to have. I am pretty sure everyone would want to own one.... Please email me Thanks..

JRLOVE Smile

Its all an illusion
vovin
View Profile
Veteran user
Columbus,Oh
338 Posts

Profile of vovin
What do you need manufactured? if you need plasitc parts made specifically for that you need to makemolds etc/.. this can get expensive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Billiard Ball gimmick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL