The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Manipulating larger objects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Just an idea, if you are intrested in producing large objects, I did a balloon production routine once for a kids show. I took some balloons and put about 2 tbs vinegar and twisted it a couple of times, then I put some baking soda above the twist and tied the knot. I made about 10 of these I think and then I put them into a temple screen. When you want to produce them reach in and un twist one (this is easy just shake it a little) and the gasses react and inflate the balloon, you have to do it a little slowly but it looks great.

Anyway I was just thinkin if you wanted to manipulate large objects, maybe you could make balloons appear? They also now have "mirrored" balloons, I just saw them. You could probably pass those off for metal balls.

Derek Merdinyan
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
A Japanese magician who goes by the name Takamitsu Uchida performs manipulations with jumbo cards. Check out the review of his act.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
*** those cards were big, they looked bigger then "big" cards!

HOLY COW!

Derek Merdinyan
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Definitely! Here's a description of the size of those cards taken from the review, "...he went on to produce giant cards (four times the size of jumbo cards)...".
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Mahka Tendo has been doing jumbo card manipulations, baqck palming and split fans for years. He has a great act which I have on video tape. I think you can get a copy of it from his site. He was selling them at the National conventions.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
I don't see a video link on George Saterial website. Is there one?
markis
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of markis
I don't see a video link on George Saterial website. Is there one?
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
The Sylvester Pitch video describes a method for producing objects as large as eggplants. There is also another video where a tennis ball manipulation act is described. I'll try to find it and post it. I suppose the most obvious method for large spherical, but light objects would be some sort of foam. Hmm, let me see what I can think off and I'll PM you.

Sable
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Manipulating larger objects (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL