We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Posts that "count" » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
I realise this question has been asked before "what counts as a legitimate post"? However, when the question was answered, mention was made of certain forums which don't count as a new post i.e. not very magical still, managers forum, our new arrivals and a few more. My question is what are the "few more"? I would appreciate if someone could tell me all of the forums that don't count as a "new post" - as I can't seem to find anywhere on here that gives that information.

Just curious.

Many thanks,

ChEeKy
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5178 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
We encourage posting whether they count or not however you'll find that no posts in the "Welcome to the Magic Café", and "Let's make a deal" forums are counted.

Also, in addition to those you mentioned, "not magical but..", "Magic Names in the Media" and "the Marquee says" are also not counted.
Where the magic begins
ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
Ok, many thanks,

ChEeKy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Posts that "count" » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL