The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Where to find Jim Sisti's Working Chop Cup Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Miller
View Profile
Loyal user
Rochester, NY
243 Posts

Profile of Chris Miller
Well, I ordered a leather chop cup from the ambitiouscard.com, and I have also ordered the highly recommended Complete Don Alan Chop Cup Routine from Ron Bauer. From searching on the Café, there are two other routines which sound interesting to me (I'm looking for something that will discuss walk-around chop routines as well). The other routines are: 1) Jim Sisti's Working Professional Chop Cup Routine Book, and 2) the Scott Hollingsworth Strolling Chop Cup Routine. I've found a place to purchase the Hollingsworth routine, but have not found the Jim Sisti Book anywhere. Do you have any recommendations between these two books, and do you know of a link to where I can by the Sisti Chop Cup Routine Book? Thanks,

Chris
sleightly
View Profile
Elite user
New Hampshire
500 Posts

Profile of sleightly
Try contacting Jim through his website:

jimsistimagic.com

Tell him Andrew sent you...

ajp
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2161 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Chris,
this is a great strolling chop cup routine...

http://www.rnt2.com/product.aspx?productno=31

Jake
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
Chris Miller
View Profile
Loyal user
Rochester, NY
243 Posts

Profile of Chris Miller
Andrew - Thanks for the recommendation. I have written to Jim directly via the website you suggested.

Jake - Thanks for the recommendation, too.

-Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Where to find Jim Sisti's Working Chop Cup Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL