The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Need Instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

liljay510
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
101 Posts

Profile of liljay510
Hey one of my close magician friends recently gave me a box of coins he didn't use for a ticket to the Darwin Ortiz Lecture at Tannens....he didn't have the instructions but I have seperated the coins to see that they are all full sets of tricks that can be purchased at Magicwarehouse.com....
Coin alchemy
Washout
the others I have figured out how to perform....
but the ones listed above I know what to accomplish....but I was hoping that someone had purchased these and would not mind sharing the instructions with me....
Jay
No matter How much you know you can never stop learning.
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
803 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
Unfortunately, Jay, instructions for routines are usually part of the purchase price. I don't know for sure if that's the case with "Coin Alchemy" and "Washout", but that's my guess. In that case, I don't think anyone's gonna offer to give you the instructions. Since your friend originally bought them, I imagine youbest bet is to ask him for the original instructions.
Cheers!
Dan McLean Jr
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Need Instructions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL