The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » My new stage act: HELP me Please! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

maji_jun
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of maji_jun
Hey All,

I need some help. I need something that will produce 4 18 inch silks like the one Marvey did. I also need something that will produce a card with letting me spread my fingers. Like what Marvey did I heard he used a catcher thing. So I need to know where to get those. And one more thing I heard about the lightining silk production and how is it? Is it good for stage?

thanks all God bless
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Winnipeg, MB
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Correct me if I am wrong, but this post was in the Finger/Stage manipulation also. I would tell where to purchase these, but I am a magician who is totally against copied material. You should find the personality and orginiality of yourself, and do not copy other magicians. Peter Marvey has spent years finding his orginiality and it suits him, I don't think anyone should take the the years of work from him, and copy it.

All my opinion,

Evan
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

I'm pretty sure these are original methods/ideas by Peter Marvey which he hasn't released to other magicians. I've not seen them anywhere, so I don't think these items are up for grabs.

There are many ways to produce cards and silks. My suggestion is to purchase some books/DVDs on card manipulation and silk magic.

If you're interested in that, I think people here can point you in the right directions. Meanwhile, I'd have to say to leave Peter Marvey's act alone.

Ron
Magicman1319
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Magicman1319
I think what he is looking for is Peter Marveys act!

Sorry bro not for sale.
dreid007
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of dreid007
Produce them the way Vito Lupo does. First buy the tape.
dreid
streetmagician_08
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of streetmagician_08
Is there a video clip of Vito Lupo's production?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20493 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
For Lupo's methods see Tarbell or Rice's. In his lecture, he will tell you that he uses it but did not invent it.

And on stage, Vito Lupo kills. I love to watch the man work. He is a true artist.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com http://www.magicbysander.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » My new stage act: HELP me Please! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL