The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Perfect Time - New & Improved (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Renaldi
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
106 Posts

Profile of Renaldi
I understand that George Robinson at Viking Mfgr for Collectors' Workshop will be coming out this month with an improved version of Perfect Time. Does anyone have any information about the changes that will be incorporated into this fine effect?

I am seriously considering the purchase of this item and would welcome all comments.

Thanks.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hi,

I have the Perfect Time for more than 9 yrs, still use it but till now the watch is still in good work. just smooth. The only thing is you must change the battery, that's all.
I have tested in live, that watch is always make auidence shock...!!! You will know after you try it.
Go get it. You will be happy. As CW quality is always no.1. My friend have some model from other manufacturer, always trouble, stop in the middle, etc.
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
Renaldi
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
106 Posts

Profile of Renaldi
Hi from Canada,

Thank you Ssucahyo for taking the time to respond. This is one great effect.

Renaldi
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
I have also been patiently waiting for this effect to come back out. Where can I find more info on it? thanks, Mike
Corriveau
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of Corriveau
I too have an original Collectors Perfect Time. After all these years it still works perfectly. Only thing that I don't like is that the speed is a bit slow compared with other rip-offs. Apparently the new version is faster.
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
I heard it is not "hands off" like the first. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
126 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
Hi All
This is my first post here, but I have been around for a while. Regarding the Perfect Time prop from CW, I can recomendit 100%. I don't know what George's will be like, but I must assume it will be as good if not better (improved). I have had mine (an original CW) for at least 9 years, and have only had to change the batteries a couple of times. The watch and strap are still in fine shape. I also have one of the knock-offs (I got it cheap at auction) and must say the differences are very noticable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Perfect Time - New & Improved (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL