The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Glass production gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alfie
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of alfie
Can anyone give me a review on this Glass Production Gimmick which is now available from Mikame and avertised here in the UK on the Magicmarket site ?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If it is the wire holder that Stevens Magic sells. Then it is just that, a holder to hold the glass of liquid on your person. Don't bend over, though!
PepeRuizSJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, TX
250 Posts

Profile of PepeRuizSJ
This is what the description says ( http://www.etrickshop.com/General_Magic-......MKE.html ):
____
Produce a glass FILLED with liquid easily with the Mikame Gimmick!
Forget about producing empty plastic glasses, now you can produce a liquid filled glass!
Reach in your jacket for a silk and produce the glass from behind.
The Glass is actually worn inside your jacket clipped to the gimmick on your belt.
It's sealed until you are ready for the production! No worry of liquid spilling!

* NO Spilling!
* Produce from Thin Air!
* Pour Liquid Out Anytime!
______

It sounds pretty good. I already own the splash bottle and it is marvelous. I own Drink up, but you don't produce your own glass in this effect. This might be worth looking into since it looks pretty impossible that you had an open glass with you.
I would appreciate any reviews.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Glass production gimmick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL