The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » IA Pads being discontinued (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
IA pads are now in the last few weeks. They will disappear on 16 feb 2005. The Archives and news group will remain available to those who purchased a legit package.

If anyone is interested in them this willbe the last opportunity.

Thanks to everyone who supported me.

IA2 7th Sense is still available for now but due to other commitments may also disappear in the next month.

Shrink
ASTROMIND
View Profile
New user
France
33 Posts

Profile of ASTROMIND
I have got my IA few months ago now, and I take the opportunity to thanks Shrink again with this ingenious Impression Pad.

You can show your pad without any fear before and after you have duplicated a drawing. The reset is not too difficult and anyway your pad is allays ready for 2 impressions if you like. Very good stuff.
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
Thanks Astromind Im glad you "got it"...Im pleased you enjoy using it.

Shrink
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
What is an "IA" pad, fella's ??

~Rick~
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Hate to sound like Necromancer (But he often has a point in stating the following): I guess you could use the search feature scower the many endless discussions about this device, or allow shrink to post it again here so we waste more bandwidth.
Pharaoh Nuff
View Profile
Regular user
Third stone from the sun
119 Posts

Profile of Pharaoh Nuff
As it says on the lavatory door,

''The jobs not finished 'til the paperwork is done ! ''

Enjoy using your I.A. Shrink, cheers !
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Shrink cant be arsed to make anymore that's what the title of this thread should have said
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
You are right Dark Seance My time is being taken up with other projects. I am becoming really busy If I get time and the inclination I may write an updated e-book with new variations routines and handlings. And also the important info from the newgroup archives. This may be on offer as a downloadable without sample pads. I say might because my attention is being drawn elsewhere. It won't be for some time.

Again anyone who has supported me in the past thanks it has been warmly appreciated.
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
The DGAF has pulled you in, I understand
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
Anyone... what is the idea behinf the IA pad please ?

Rick.
magicuncle
View Profile
Regular user
Elgin, IL
127 Posts

Profile of magicuncle
Shrink's links will answer your question Rick Smile
Menetekel
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Menetekel
Quote:
On 2005-02-04 00:16, RickSilmser wrote:
What is an "IA" pad, fella's ??

Rick if you know how one model of seethrough clipboard work;you already know how the pads work.Shrink simply took the same principle without changing it a bit and applied it to the frosted covers of notepads
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
See Al Mann's 'Cero-mentics' pages 1 ad 2 for the principle and applications. Shrink found contemporary materials and handlings to make this convenient and workable. There are advantages (freedoms) and disadvantgages (constrictions) with this, as in every tool.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
Hahahahahaha, you guys are too much ! How you do'in, Salsa Dancer ?

~Rick~
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
I thought I was the only person who had read ceromentics.which I bought before I had purchased an ia pad.i havent got a janus pad but don't want to get stung again like I felt I had with the ai.sorry to say it wasnt the reveloutinary idea as advertised.pretty much the same idea as mann published in 1982.which I had allready experimented with.
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
I never saw Al manns script. Plus these books were never around in 1982. Plus if handled correctly even people who know about clipboards will not find anything no matter how they look. Ive done this in front of seasoned profesional mentalists who heard about them but never saw one. And they couldn't find an impression yet I could peek it right under their noses. Magic in Mind I think you were the one selling themon E-bay. You said you were selling them because you had already invented them. You said you were selling your unused pads. I offered to refund you if you could send me the ORIGINAL pads back. I never heard anything. I got an e-mail from someone on e-bay who you ewere trying to sell off e-bay.

You claim you never used them so send back the original materials.
Muddy
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of Muddy
Smile ... I was thinking of getting one of these sooner or later but the pound/dollar exchange rate pretty much priced it out of my budget ... it's a shame ....

Good luck with your other endeavors shrink!
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Please don't get me wrong I think the pads to be very good.i was commenting on mr Jorgenson post,to which he mentioned the al mann book,which as you know I mentioned to you some time ago.i have sent you a pm shrink.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » IA Pads being discontinued (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL