The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Could Danny and Koz busk in any city? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
WHY IS HE CALLED GAZZO????
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Easy... Nothing to shout about. Gaz is short for Gary. It was a nickname he had growing up.

Gaz O.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
mplegare
View Profile
Veteran user
Forest Grove, Oregon
310 Posts

Profile of mplegare
Ok. I did it. Caved in and send Bro. Paul my hard earned scheckles. Seems I'll be moving up to Oregon in a few months, so I'll have penty of time and opportunity to test out the contents of that there CD thingy.

There is, definately, a lovely feeling in knowing you can walk out somewhere with just a few props and no cash and, in a couple hours, have a nice pocket full of folding stuff. Nothing quite like it...
Matthew Legare aka Tobias the Adequate! - http://www.adequateblog.today.com - you know you want to.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2005-02-15 03:12, Dave VanVranken wrote:
Easy... Nothing to shout about. Gaz is short for Gary. It was a nickname he had growing up.

Gaz O.

I would have never guessed that. Thank you for sharing that!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Could Danny and Koz busk in any city? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL