The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wacky Wolf Classics coming soon!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
Thanks!!!! I can go to work now and not worry about missing it. I had a great party this weekend. Thanks to Wolf's Magic!!!
RC
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Pretty amazing how a newsletter about future products can create such a buzz. Quite a testament to the Wacky Wolf Products!!!!

Can't wait to receive it!!!!!

Ken
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Smartini,

You were right, I woke up this morning and she had put all my Wolf's stuff on Ebay! Just kidding. I'm going to try to tell her in Canadian dollars so when the real deal get's here it's not quite the shock. Man, Wayne is smart.

Markus, I have been begging Chance for 2 years now to do the Wiz Kote, I've talked to him about it and his ideas for it are nothing less than spectacular. It should be a $2700 product when it's done. I don't know the price by the way, I just think after talking to him, that's what it would be worth. When he finally does it, it will KILL!

Patiently awaiting my letter,

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
$2,700 for the Wiz Kote!!!! Yikes, I've been waiting for this one and that would be real bad news if this is the price...I was thinking it might be around the cost of ABC Gumball or The Weasel...hmmmm
magic-markus
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of magic-markus
Yes that will be bad news and a lot of work this year for buying it.

Markus
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Hey now, don't quote me. I just heard all the features and thought that's about what it would be worth. I don't know the cost at all, we never discussed it. I just look at some of my larger props and shot that in the dark. I REAPEAT, I do not know the cost!

If it is that high, I will still be buying it. It's gonna rock.
Keith
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hi folks,
I want to relieve your pocketbook stress and let you know that the upcoming Wacky Wiz-Kote will not be quite that expensive. I cannot give you a exact price but I hope to keep it between $750 to $950
The price will depend on what direction I take as I have two completely different designs. One is a more wacked out version of the original while another goes WAY BEYOND the original with a brand new plot. It will have MANY more features and a true motivation as to why you are even using the prop. Can't give away much else. Sorry for the long wait but it will be worth it in the end.
Thanks for all the support!
Chance

PS...it's OK Keith...ya missed the price but get a forhead full of STARS for appreciating the work that goes into my creations Smile
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Wow,

All that for under a grand! Boy do I feel like a dork.

Compared to what else is out there (no offese to Chalet) it's worth twice that easily. Good for you Chance, keeping the price down. I don't know how you do it. When I visited your shop, it made me realize why props, in general, are so expensive. You should see the work he puts into these things! It's unbelievably time consuming. We worked all day on the Take Apart Vanishes and it felt like we made no progress whatsoever.

Well, sorry for the guess, my bad. Chance to the rescue!

Keith

PS You should build prototypes of both designs and let everyone vote for which one makes it to production! Sound like fun?
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Chance,

You've got me sold either way. BOth sound cool.

Dan.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
"PS You should build prototypes of both designs and let everyone vote for which one makes it to production! Sound like fun?"

Keith,
Ya know...that is actually a GREAT idea! I am never sure what idea the customers will respond to best. Either way I win because I get the rejected prop Smile
I will give this some thought...and time of course.
Thanks again
Chance

Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
297 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
WOW - congratulations on some great new creations Chance!

They all look wonderful!!!!

A classy chop cup, a very wacky water wheel and the most amazing KA-BLAMMO!!

INCREDIBLE!

Cliff (My order is already in)
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Smokin hot stuff from Chance, I expected nothing less though. I LOVE the Ka-blamo prop. That fits my show so well. Probably going to have to pic one up. Nice work Chance! All 3 props are killer!

Keith
magic-markus
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of magic-markus
Chance as I told you before I defenitly get one of the Wize Kote Maschines please put me on the list. I will be in the first production to recieve this wonderful item.
I like the idea with the two prototyps.

Thanks Chance
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
More cool stuff from Chance...the Kablammo is just amazing and will be a pretty unique addition to your show (Paraguppie)...I will be waiting for the Wiz Kote machine and hopefully it won't be much longer....some of us have been waiting a long time for this...ADD ME TO THE LIST PLEASE CHANCE...my wife will prefer the $750 scaled down model but I'm pretty sure that the kick ass, out of control model would be my preference...happy wife or happy magician...either way I win!

Smartini
dking66
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of dking66
Just ordered all three new effects from Wolf's Magic!
Dynamite stuff... especially "Ka-Blammo"!
Oh, I'll take a "Wiz-Kote", too, Chance!
Doug
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
You lucky dog Doug! Good for you! Hey, did anyone catch in the news letter the upcoming magic wand as well? I love the idea of having a matching wand with all my wacky effects. That's an easy sell. I am begging the wifie for a Ka-Blammo, wish me luck.

Keith
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
What exactly is a water wheel?
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
A watermill is a machine constructed by connecting a water wheel to a pair of millstones. Like windmills, watermills were a common system for milling flour until the arrival of steam and electrical power in the last two centuries. These were typically attached to a Mill/Barnlike Structure.

Thanks Google Smile

Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
The new Waterwheel is cool. I just can not imagine confetti all over the clients floor!?!
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Mr Lucky,
If Confetti on the floor at a kids PARTY is a problem...may I suggest you find new clients and a new party!! Smile
Come on guys...please don't tell me making a mess at a kid's party is probelmatic. Maybe a corporate show but a party?!!!
Chance

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wacky Wolf Classics coming soon!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL