The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Barrie Richardson Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Murfmind
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Murfmind
I heard that Barrie Richardson is putting out a new book in the next month or two. Anyone have any info? Murf
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
OH MY . . . . .

If this is true I'll get it the second it comes out. Anybody who has info please post or pm me or something!

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Menetekel
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Menetekel
Yes it's true.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Hey guys,

Murfmind just pm'ed with info and I must say that this has made my day. Cannot wait for it.

Scott

(btw, thanks again to Murfmind Smile )
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I nearly wet myself reading this post.
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of J ack Galloway
Yes my day is made!

Cheers

Jack
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-02-03 20:32, Dr_Zodiac wrote:
I nearly wet myself reading this post.

. . I did Smile

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Can you put the info that Murfmind gave you up as a post ?

Dave
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
seanadl
View Profile
New user
London UK
100 Posts

Profile of seanadl
I wet myself too, and I'm at work with no spare pants! Smile
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Amusing post
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-02-04 09:38, Dave1216 wrote:
Can you put the info that Murfmind gave you up as a post ?

Dave

Hey Dave,

Basically without word for word typing it Murfmind told me it will be a new take on the "Any Card at Any Number" principle.

Cannot Wait

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Oh okay. Thanks. So it is more of his take on one effect rather than a collection of different pieces like "Theater of the Mind" was.
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Where will this book be sold?
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
As of yet I doubt anybody knows. But probably most major shops.
Thanks! Scott B.

Murfmind
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Murfmind
What I heard was that the book will contain many interesting items both mental and magical much like the Theater of the Mind. I am a big fan of Barrie and I am looking forward to the book. Murf
jl
View Profile
New user
uk
65 Posts

Profile of jl
Does anyone release dates??
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-02-04 20:25, Murfmind wrote:
What I heard was that the book will contain many interesting items both mental and magical much like the Theater of the Mind. I am a big fan of Barrie and I am looking forward to the book. Murf

OH MY! If this is true I'll get it the very second it comes out. I just wonder who will be releasing the book. Hermetic Press maybe?
Thanks! Scott B.

Linds
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
74 Posts

Profile of Linds
Yes, Stephen Minch of Hermetic press is preparing it for publication. If you want to be kept in the loop, visit his site and enrol for his email information service.
Cheers
Linds

Disbelief in Magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
Menetekel
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Menetekel
Last underground info I got is mr.Richardson's book will be out in may
B.K.Pal
View Profile
New user
India
74 Posts

Profile of B.K.Pal
Is there any book by Barrie Richardson titled Subtleties,Boldness and Misdirection?
Sincerely Yours,....PAL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Barrie Richardson Book (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL