The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ring Flight to Keys (Key Chain)... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3791 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
While the Morelli Ring is very good, a reeless ring flite is simply not as effective or magical as a true reel ring flite.

Best regards,

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4029 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I respectfully disagree. Comparing reelless ring flights to reel ring flights is like comparing high tech bill in lemon gizmos to gimmick-less versions. If you do it correctly, the effect should be exactly the same to the spectator regardless of what version you use. Morelli is brilliant for all the reasons mentioned by James. The fact that you have to do the loading vs. a reel doing the loading in a minor detail that should not be noticed by the spectator if you do it properly.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2217 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Anyone have a Morelli Ring Flight they would be intersteaed in trading..I have been wanting one for a while. I know its only $35.00 but trading is my best option after being out of work for over a year!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
jaduwalla
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of jaduwalla
Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on Steve Dusheck's "Ringer".
Rajan - 'Jaduwalla'
www.themagicman.co.uk
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6995 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I too would like to know where I could find Ringer.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
From my experience Rinkey Dink is a great thought but an extremeley poorly piece of equiptment. It will not last and I would suggest you would be lucky to get to perform it only a few times before it breaks. I have yet to find many satisfied owners of this little TOY because to me that is all it is. Just my opinion so stick to ring/wallet effects, I have never encountered anyone saying how come you carry that type of wallet or key wallet, when performed smoothly the only thought is oh my god how did it end up thier, his hands never left my sight and they don't.

Jeff K
clusters
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of clusters
To me, the most important bit of the Ring flight to keychain is the vanish (personally)
I have only seen Immakulate ring flite and Gaeton bloom's version.
Gaeton's is definitely 'safer' to use...but the vanish is a lot weaker than Immakulate Ring flite...

What do you guys think has the best vanish?
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
There's no question the best "vanish" is with a clip on a pull. But the best ROUTINE? There are two killers tht have been published. Whit Haydn's (with a conventinal ring flight)and Mike Close's "Ring Fright" with either Gaetan's or the Porper/Biro Just IN Case. Gaetan's only works well with a small ring, ours you can use any size ring (neither use a dangerous reel/pull). The best "unpublished" that I have witnessed is Bruce Cervon's.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
MagicoStu
View Profile
New user
UK
17 Posts

Profile of MagicoStu
Just to throw in a big plus for Rinkey Dinkey here.

I have used my RD for 4 years now, I replace them after 2 years of constant use as I perform it on a professional basis approx 20 times a week on average, I am still using the same one after 2 1/2 years! I may replace this only to get a fresh new one. All honesty I get some amazing mileage out of it, performed it in quiet surroundings and its a reputation maker without a doubt.

Its obviously not for everyone...which Im glad about!!

But from me this is the jewel in my repertoire crown

Stuart

http://www.livemagic.co.uk
Brian Tanner
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
300 Posts

Profile of Brian Tanner
Quote:
On 2006-05-07 06:55, jaduwalla wrote:
Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on Steve Dusheck's "Ringer".

You can only get them directly from Mr. Dusheck himself. Here is his website http://www.stevedusheck.com/index.html

Accordingto this, it says that he's temporarily out of stock. You might want to email him (contact info is on his homepage)to see when he'll have more.

I hope that this helps.
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
I purchased Immakulate Ring Flite many moons ago when it first came out. I love it. Over the years during moving hither and yon, I have misplaced it. Just last night I was cleaning out some old junk drawers and lo and behold, I found it! I have been playing around with it all night long. I have not used any of the others mentioned above, however, when I was using this back in the day, I never had any problems with the spectator's ring. The clip is secure and the reel is quite silent, and above all else, the effect just KILLS! I have never once had the key wallet come into question. They just can't get passed that the ring cleanly vanished without a trace right before their eyes and reappeared in an impossible location secured to a key case. I think I'll be bringing this one out of the graveyard. I almost forgot how strong this effect can be.

:cheers:

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
sullivanl
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of sullivanl
How about this rewind wallet? http://www.lummi.co.uk/andorra.php

A reel is built into the wallet's fabric.. you could easily attach some keys to it and use the reel for a ringflight type of routine... like Dingle's... looks great to me!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ring Flight to Keys (Key Chain)... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL