The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Goshman problems (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1181 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
Would anyone care to have a go at explaining how to get in and out of the Goshman pinch invisibly? I don’t understand the explanation in Bobo (which actually only deals with the back clip) and the Ammar DVD doesn’t cover this aspect of it.

Following Ammar, I can more or less get in and out (a bit clumsily but I’m sure it will come with practice). But in front of the mirror, I cannot think of any hand angles that would allow these movements to be done undetected – i.e. to allow both sides of the hand to be seen empty.

(I must say that, much as I like the Ammar DVD, he does skip very fast over Goshman. As far as I can see, the thumb is quite important in holding the coin as it’s slid behind the third finger. It also seems important to keep the coin as near to the tips of the fingers as is consistent with it not being seen. Maybe I am wrong in these assumptions?)
Jolyon Jenkins
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Jenkins send me a pm I will send a demo that might help you
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Goshman problems (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL