The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Suggestive mentalism by Ford Cross (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aawb122pm
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of aawb122pm
Where is this book and other books by Ford Cross available from?

How do I contact him?
There is no facility to PM him on the Café.
Menetekel
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Menetekel
Ford Kross
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
He will contact you when you are ready....
ChristopherWallace
View Profile
New user
DGAF
49 Posts

Profile of ChristopherWallace
I don't think Ford Kross actually exists. I propose that he is an amalgamation of the dark psyches of all the world's mentalists.
"The reason God gave us fingers is so we could hold a razor"
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1787 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Do yourself a favour - locate a copy of Telepathy in Action by Orville Meyer. Suggestive Mentalism 1 is basically a "refinement" (a weakening IMHO) of that great work.

Regards,

David.
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1234 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
Look for an empty room - Ford will be the one who started the argument there!
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
LOL Drew...

~Rick~
ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
Who is this "mysterious" Ford Kross that nobody seems to want to talk about??
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1787 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Sandford Kross used the name Sandy Kross until he was 50 and changed to Ford Kross is one of the most well-known names in Mentalism - don't come back into this room until you find out who he is!

HE is the writer of several books - Suggestive Mentalism 1,2 and 3, Out of the Deep Freeze to name a few and has contributed to just about every Mentalism journal out there. Apparently he only sells his massively overpriced and overhyped books to those he feels worthy enough to buy them - personally anyone stupid enough to spend that kind of money on what turns out to be pretty basic info available in better, other, less hard to find and cheaper sources lacks the intellect you'd think would be needed for Mentalism.

He is also notoriously grouchy, and has some delightfully salacious stories circulating!

That's my opinion, anyway!

Regards,

David.

PS - He'll probably curse me if he ever reads the above and it almost certainly guarantees that I'll never, ever get in the PEA but hey, I'll live!
Jim Reynolds
View Profile
Elite user
Special Guest
431 Posts

Profile of Jim Reynolds
You may find some of his stuff on ebay.

David is right in that he will not sell his stuff to the masses of hobbyist/magicians. Despite his grumpy reputation, I admire his effort to be more protective of the art. Something I wish others would do.

jr
ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
bartlewizard wrote
Quote:
Sandford Kross used the name Sandy Kross until he was 50 and changed to Ford Kross is one of the most well-known names in Mentalism - don't come back into this room until you find out who he is!

Thanks for the explanation bartlewizard....and I won't come back into this room until I find out who he is Smile..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Suggestive mentalism by Ford Cross (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL