The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Deleting Magical Transactions. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

swatchel-omi
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of swatchel-omi
Hello,

In the Magical Transactions forum the rules for selling oitems states:

>>Because items are often sold or traded quickly, members may occasionally forget to delete their original post advertising the item(s)<<

How do I delete the original post ?

Joe H
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Just click on your own post and report it as sold. The staff will take care of it. You cannot as a member delete your own posts.

The ground rule section should be reworded and have it no longer read, "Delete their original post and in it's place state, please report your post, once your item has been sold or is no longer available.
swatchel-omi
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of swatchel-omi
Thanks,

That clears up the confusion.

Joe
stevenamills
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of stevenamills
Two suggestions here:

1. Posts are, to the credit of the moderator(s) deleted so quickly that the "Wanted" posts are taking over. I would like to see a separate "Items Wanted" area.

2. It would be very helpful to see a "Completed Transactions" area - a rolling 60 days or so. Could be quite helpful. I know my last item was posted - sold and deleted in a couple of hours. The specifics may well have been of interest to others.

sam
blindbo
View Profile
Special user
Bucks County, PA
790 Posts

Profile of blindbo
I second the above.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Deleting Magical Transactions. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL