The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » White/black Cups&balls? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

arkes
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of arkes
Hi, all!!

I'm interested in C&B and I want to get something different.

I saw a white/black C&B set in The Trickery and wondered if they were good?

Thanks
BSutter
View Profile
Special user
Sitting on a pile of
582 Posts

Profile of BSutter
I presume you are referring to the "Black Beauty" or "White Beauty" Cups made by Rings & Things 2. The cups are 2" tall and will take a golf ball sized final load. The cups are made of Delrin® acetal resin. The material is very strong and light weight, ideal for carrying in the pockets without feeling weighted down. I have one set of each and am quite pleased with them.

Bill
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1377 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Where are you going to perform the routine? Close up? Street?

The Black Beauty & White Beauty cups are pretty small - they'd be okay for close-up, but not for street/stage.

The way you have phrased your question sounds as though you don't already have a set of cups. If you don't, then you might be better off with a standard sized set in copper or brass. You'll get a good set for a reasonable price (see previous postings on this topic) and you can see if you like the routine.

If you want to do something 'different', I would suggest that you start with the basics, work your way through the standard routines and then develop your own individual routine. This might mean using different-looking props (coffee cups, flower pots etc, etc), but you don't necessarily have to spend big bucks to get there.

If you're just starting with this I think a standard set will set you up for many other opportunities in the future.
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
arkes
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of arkes
Ah. thanks a lot..

I use bazar de magia silver cups and U-day's gold cups. cheap one;)
...with about 2 years.

so- I want something more good probs Smile

I already read many post about C&B here...
...and I know that..many people recommended some good ones.

but I just interested in something other;)

thanks for posting..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » White/black Cups&balls? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL