The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » You Know You Are Becoming A Mentalist When.... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
....when the only visible writing tools you carry on you is a Cross Medallion Pen & Pencil set Smile

Sven
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
When you meet with two of your colleagues at one's seance show and all you end up talking about is how hard it is finding the proper lighting and sound guy and how shakey and unusable video is coming out even when the camera man is supposed to be a pro!
Dark Thought 13
View Profile
Regular user
Washington D.C.
122 Posts

Profile of Dark Thought 13
You centre tear the toilet tissue you just wiped your butt with!

You predict which counter will be available next in the bank!

You try to turn out the lights using your mind alone!

You discover carbon paper under the page with the shopping list!

You start looking through random pieces of material to see if you can see through it!

Your cutlery draw is empty!

You have Ultimate Flashback on your regular book shelf!

Your wife keeps finding small pencils in the washing machine!

You spend time writing this up on the Café!

DT13
"I love the one with the plastic thumb!"
Someone who has seen a s*** magician
Angela
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
190 Posts

Profile of Angela
Quote:
On 2005-02-17 03:34, Sven wrote:
....when the only visible writing tools you carry on you is a Cross Medallion Pen & Pencil set Smile

Sven

Yes!! Smile
magicuncle
View Profile
Regular user
Elgin, IL
126 Posts

Profile of magicuncle
You use your blindfold in public.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
You carry a blindfold with you and nobody else thinks it's kinky.

You select fruits and vegetables at the market by closing your eyes and passing your hand over them, without touching them.

You always know what the correct lottery numbers are, yet never buy a winning ticket!

Your spouse divorces you for bending the good silverware at your anniversary party.

Your kids really know that you are psychic - and the other kids in the neighborhood know it, too!

You use a pendulum or forked stick to find your lost car in the parking lot.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Angela
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
190 Posts

Profile of Angela
Quote:
On 2005-02-23 00:57, Lee Darrow wrote:
You always know what the correct lottery numbers are, yet never buy a winning ticket!

Hahaha--- good one Lee!!! Smile

You wipe away a tear of joy when you find that the people throwing the party just happen to have a huge stash of unused Wal-Mart forks in their basement. It happened! Smile
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
When Your only daughter and assistant for your illusion show moves to wyoming to start a family of her own and you are getting older and tired of packing and unpacking big boxes and your wife dissapears ! Time to be a mentalist. LOL
Pambudi
View Profile
New user
Singapore
3 Posts

Profile of Pambudi
- Before you pay anything you look carefully at the serial number of your 10$ note
- You look, open and read several pages of novel books in the bookshop and in the end the only book that you buy is from on-line dealer
ribanner
View Profile
New user
UK
16 Posts

Profile of ribanner
You know you are mentalist when ....

- If you cancel a show, you can't say "unforseen circumstances"

- When all your friends start conversations with "how am I?"
aaguilar007
View Profile
Regular user
México
106 Posts

Profile of aaguilar007
You can call your best friends at the middle of the night, only to say

"You will meet a beautiful lady tomorrow... Watch Out, for she is a Drag Queen".
“If you can make another person’s reality into something wonderful, you can do real magic”.

Richard Osterlind
Making Real Magic
webbyla
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of webbyla
-When you get excited when you find a new supply of the 'right' manilla envelopes

-When you can't buy anything from vending machines because all your coins are bent
Desix
View Profile
New user
Arlington, Texas
59 Posts

Profile of Desix
When the fire alarm goes off at work and the only thing I grab out of my office is my new copy of Max Maven's Prism, leaving my cell phone and unreplaceable work documents behind...(true story-happened yesterday...false alarm).
bkowkabany
View Profile
Loyal user
I have driven through the hearts of men
277 Posts

Profile of bkowkabany
Your nw (i.e., sw) breaks so you ct instead then cr with some nlp and your Q&A is OK.
Download our Free Magic Inventory and Show Creation software - www.mailware.com/magic

Mentalist by day. Bizzarist by night.
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
... When you know who Phil Goldstein is....
Frank
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
Quote:
On 2005-02-07 22:37, MentaThought wrote:

At a friendly card game someone asks you to "shuffle" the cards and you go to great pains to set the record straight, pointing out that you're actually just "mixing" them.

Where did this wacky usage originate? I see it all the time in mentalism books. What's so scary about the word shuffle?
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
... you can't go to a Chinese restaurant without having a dummy fortune palmed and ready for a one-ahead demonstration with all of your dinner-mates' fortune cookies.
(Is my idea original?)
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
When every piece of paper is folded into quarters and then torn before it is thrown away.
The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
702 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
This is true:

When you are called before the inspector of taxes who questions you on the reason for buying two calculators and try to explain to him with out giving anything away that you need to gimmick one to use in your act and the other one is to be used genuinely for your accounts.

Franklin
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
When you are dogged by a bunch of other mentalist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » You Know You Are Becoming A Mentalist When.... (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL