The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Top 5 profesional card effects with some regulations. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
T. Joseph O'Malley
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1937 Posts

Profile of T. Joseph O'Malley
We never did hear back about how it went...
tjo'
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Well the show was great it was really fun lol!!And this was not a fictional scenerio, this is what we had to do.And when I posted this the show was already done lol!When I wrote the other day I meant we did the show the other day!The was really hard to pull off becouse there was no time to set uo so I went with basic effects with no slieghts then proceeded to use sleight of hand.The show was very easy becouse with everything someone said I had the perfect reply to the statement.So half the show time was wasted with laughter which was a plus.
After the show me and my friend just hung out with the guest and had a great time thjis was hands down the best show I have done.I owe a lot of credit to Bill Malone becouse I used a lot of his effects.And also Aldo Columbini.Thanks for all the post I hope to see more of what other magicians would do.

s6x
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Top 5 profesional card effects with some regulations. (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL