The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » This, that and the other (request) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mickey.w
View Profile
Veteran user
HK
313 Posts

Profile of mickey.w
This is the effect as from Brent Braun. details could be retrieved from online stores like the warehouse.

I would really like to know if anyone owns this particular effect, and having any views on it. You see I'm quite interested in this, but the description is a little confusing.

The thing I want to know about is concering the spectator's choice between the 4 cards. Does the spectators really get to point to any card(thus "this" card), or is the whole effect based on a system of handling different outs? (or even depending on the conjurer's force?)
Because if it is the first case, it does sound really convincing.

all help appreciated,
-mickey
mickey.w
View Profile
Veteran user
HK
313 Posts

Profile of mickey.w
So, 30 views with no replies? I assume this must be a rare product.....
Darren Roberts
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Darren Roberts
After a very easy and fair magicians choice, the spectator does have a free choice of two cards.

Brent demonstrated this for my wife, brother, and his girl, and all three immediately wanted me to buy it. It's a real fooler for laymen and is entertaining if presented properly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » This, that and the other (request) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL