The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Seeing is believing » » I am looking for these kind of Posters. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drkptrs1975
View Profile
Elite user
North Eastern PA
452 Posts

Profile of drkptrs1975
I am looking for these posters, I believe they are called Stereograms, it is just what appears to be a random scattering of shapes, look at it for a while and an image will apear. Does anyone know where or how I can get one. I know they were popular in the late 80's early 90's.
dreid007
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of dreid007
Try norm neilsen posters are his his thing
dreid
tenyoguy
View Profile
New user
Belfast/Northern Ireland
12 Posts

Profile of tenyoguy
If you hunt around the scond hand book stores, or even your local bookstore, you may come across some MAGIC EYE books. Be warned, though, these books have been known to break windows, or stop people responding to outside stimuli!bwink

Alan
"There is no doubt, it must be witchcraft!"
damien666
View Profile
Special user
canada
513 Posts

Profile of damien666
I know that you can buy these at poster stores and novely shops like Spencers. I love the part in 'Mallrats' where the guy is staring at one for days. SOme people just can't get the knack of them!
Damien
GEMINI
View Profile
Regular user
WA, USA
193 Posts

Profile of GEMINI
MAGIC EYE books are available in Barns and Nobel. I have picked up a few these books at a discount.

Sam
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Seeing is believing » » I am looking for these kind of Posters. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL