The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Seeking Masked Magician Tapes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
I know lay folk that saw the special and can't tell me how to do a single effect.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5696 Posts

Profile of Regan
Fox made it seem as though they were putting down magicians and that these magic "tricks" that they exposed were so easy to accomplish. I think this alone did a lot of damage to all of us. Even if the laymen didn't really remember the secret I'm sure they got the impression that magic was "easy" to accomplish. They tried to make it seem like magic was almost a joke or that they were making fun of magic and magicians. That is what angered me so much.

Regan
Mister Mystery
jwebyra
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
140 Posts

Profile of jwebyra
The good news is that the last Masked Magician Special bombed in the ratings finishing if I remember correctly 4th in the time slot they were in. Just my 2% of $1.00
Thank You
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5696 Posts

Profile of Regan
That is good news. Fox was never going to stop as long as they could get people to watch. They were trying to make magicians mad just to stir up controversy and draw attention to the show. I hope they are done with the exposure specials.

Regan
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Seeking Masked Magician Tapes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL