The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Spring flowers - How to (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nachtzehrer
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
324 Posts

Profile of Nachtzehrer
Hi.
I remember that someone posted here in the Café how to make spring flowers and someone said that downloaded templates I don't remember where.
Can someone point me in the right direction?? I don't seem to be able to find the posts anymore.
Thanks
Alex
Alex
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Alex,

If you still have the problem, PM me. I don't have templates but I might can answer other questions.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I have made hundreds.

Step one: buy some cheap spring flowers and dismantle them, making careful notes and diagrams along the way. You'll figure it out.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Alex,

I believe they had this on allmagic.com at one time. However, I just had a look and it is no longer on there.

You may be able to email them and request the information.

-Chris.
knmagic
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of knmagic
You probably ended up spending more money or wating more time then spending $5 to buy it. Check this link out:
http://www.magictricks.com/accessories/spgflowr.htm
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
It IS more cost and time effective to buy them, but I wanted specific colors and sizes, that were unavailable at the time.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I agree with buying them as someone who once made them. It is just too much time and money for the what you can buy them for. Also it is very hard to get the proper spring steel which must be spilt to use.

I do believe there were templates on the AllMagic and I think there were also directions in Bill Tarr's books.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Nachtzehrer
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
324 Posts

Profile of Nachtzehrer
Unfortunatly the templates on allmagic are not available anymore.
Does anyone who has them willing to send them to me.
Please let me know.
Thanks
Alex
Alex
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I'll see if I can find them tomorrow.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Nachtzehrer
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
324 Posts

Profile of Nachtzehrer
Thanks
Alex
Alex
mgical
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of mgical
I will be following your advice Michael, always fancied making my own...bit like a card castle, you always want to build one just so you can! Not that I have built my one card castle yet!

Just looked, I have the allmagic dekolta flowers pdf of templates. Couldn't find the instructions in my brief search. But if they are any use email me.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Guys, I found the PDF instructions for making the Dekolta flowers on AllMagic. I always print off things that might interest me and put in the files.
But I don't always look at them real close.

To be honest, there are some ideas but he makes it a lot harder to make them than it needs to be. Look at the Bill Tarr Book" 101 Classic Magic Tricks) It gives an easier method of doing the paper.

I used to make them (including dying my own paper) but not worth it anymore. I had thought about putting together instructions on how to make them but never got around to it.

If you still want the PDF files I will try to get them scanned in tomorrow and send them along.
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Nachtzehrer
View Profile
Veteran user
Portugal
324 Posts

Profile of Nachtzehrer
I already have them:
Thanks guys
Alex
Alex
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have scanned an old set of spring flowers directions from an old Science and Mechanics handbook. I figured I better start scanning this stuff up as it is slowly rotting away with the acid paper.

Send me a regular email and I will send them along to whoever wants them. They are PDF files and too large to post here.
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Spring flowers - How to (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL