The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Greed by Daniel Garcia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Daniel, you almost need a fan club to handle all the mails and questions? Seriously, you are THE hottest magician out there right now, IMO. I love performing the Ego-slip move, so so sweet! Can't wait for the new dvds to arrive so that I can see the way you do it.

I have Visi-Bill, Hundy 500, Hypno-Bill - they are all very good. But Greed is the real worker and gets the most reaction.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Aron Devin
View Profile
New user
Chattanooga, TN
78 Posts

Profile of Aron Devin
I saw Daniel perform Greed, as well as many other effects,last weekend and I must say it definitely fooled me. The impression in my mind after I saw was that he changed a dollar bill, completely, again and again. In fact, there was no doubt in my mind I saw this happened. Great effect. How he came up with this idea at only 13 years old is crazy. I bet we'll see some even more amazing things from him in the future. By the way, he's got one of the best opening, for lack of better word "gimmicks", I've ever seen in live performance. He really takes "credit" for it too.
PapaG
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of PapaG
Is it possible to perform Greed with UK currency (different sizes)?
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
Greed is great. Loved DG's performance better. Saw it near Philly this week.
Frank
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
No, it is not possible with different sized currency.

I like both "Twisted" and "Greed." I will do either depending on the day. Greed is a routine, while Twisted is a one hit wonder.
Godel
View Profile
New user
California
71 Posts

Profile of Godel
I can't get access to Daniel's site, it says something about a expired domain name pending...
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Just thought I would let you guys know that the Demo to this is up at penguin.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Hey for those that have the Lecture notes. Please PM me I am having trouble finding an alternative something for this. I have proof of ownership. I will most likely get the DVD anyway to support and add to my Library, but I wanted to start working on this tonight.

With out saying too much to make the gimmick will cost less then ten bucks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Greed by Daniel Garcia (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL