The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Are there any well known female mentalists?.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Tessa Evason, Francis Wilard and, at one time Paula Panda all were forces to be reckoned with. Cheri Soleil is another, though she tends towards the bizarre more than "straight" mentalism, if I recall correctly. And does a pretty good hyp act, at last report, though I haven't seen it, so can't speak to it directly.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
476 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
She's long dead of course but Anna Eva Fay deserves a mention.
ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2005-02-12 14:57, Angela wrote:

I'm sure you've never heard about the guy whose magic watch told him that I wasn't wearing any underwear. Of course I was wearing underwear, which made him claim that his magic watch must be ten minutes fast.

Take it easy, guys.

Quote:
Salsa wrote: Bwahahahaha! That patter probably came with his pack of 'How to seduce girls with magic'

The problem with magicians is that we spend most of our 'informative' years practicing magic, and if not careful you miss out on the fun stuff in life

This also leads to many failing to gain a personality outside of the patter packet.

Hmmm...could'nt have put it better myself..that's so true IMO...I'm definitely warming to you Salsa.

Angela...I find your comment curious? - "Okay, you guys are right. And poor sweetheart Anabelle!"....sounds a might patronising to me coming from one woman about another! I'm not sure that kind of comment is conducive to women being taken "seriously" in the art of mentalism - just my thoughts... Smile

Quote:
mormonyoyoman wote: It might just as well be asked why there aren't more women as comic book artists, landscapers, technical writers, computer programmers, mathematicians, et al. The answer always comes back to "I don't know."

True.....but I was curious to know about female mentalists...
Angela
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
190 Posts

Profile of Angela
Quote:
On 2005-02-14 23:13, ChEeKy_MoNkEy wrote:
And poor sweetheart Anabelle!"....sounds a might patronising to me coming from one woman about another!

Don't read so far into it; it's not meant to be condescending at all. Anabelle really is a sweet girl, and she's out there doing a wonderful job of marketing Mohana.
ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
[QUOTE] on 2005-02-17 8.21 Angela wrote:
Don't read so far into it; it's not meant to be condescending at all. Anabelle really is a sweet girl, and she's out there doing a wonderful job of marketing Mohana. [/QUPTE]

I don't think I was "reading so far into it", in fact that comment in itself sounds slightly patronising! I merely took your comments at face value. That's my point. You came across as being flip and somewhat patronising. Maybe you did'nt intend to? Smile I mean I'm not a mind reader.....oops, sorry that's what I'm supposed to be..or at least aspiring to be.

Quote:
on 2005-02-12 14.57 Angela wrote I'm sure you've never heard about the guy whose magic watch told him that I wasn't wearing any underwear. Of course I was wearing underwear, which made him claim that his magic watch must be ten minutes fast.

When I said "I'm not sure that kind of comment is conducive to women being taken "seriously" in the art of mentalism - just my thoughts...".

It was aimed at your above comment as well....not just your remarks about Anabelle!

BTW, I'm sure Anabelle really is a sweet girl (although I don't know her). If you notice in an earlier post I made, I actually said in response to Craig Leonards comments - "all I can say is good for her....she keeps posting!"
Ollie1235
View Profile
Special user
England
533 Posts

Profile of Ollie1235
Quote:
On 2005-02-12 14:57, Angela wrote:
Okay, you guys are right. And poor sweetheart Anabelle!

I'm sure you've never heard about the guy whose magic watch told him that I wasn't wearing any underwear. Of course I was wearing underwear, which made him claim that his magic watch must be ten minutes fast.

Take it easy, guys.

Bwahahahaha! That patter probably came with his pack of 'How to seduce girls with magic'

[/quote]

it sounds to me like its from jay sankeys dvd, firestarters

ollie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Are there any well known female mentalists?.... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL