The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » New releases question » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
In the coming weeks, I hope to have a couple of new products finished. I'm thinking of offering the Café members a "pre-advertising" discount. My question is where can I put the post? The main trick is a card trick with no cards that could be done as a mental effect! The other is a Card at Any Number effect. If I were to only offer one it would be the former effect. Can I put it in the card section, Dealer section or Good, Bad & Garbage or........???
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
I am not the right person to tell you, but I would say to post it in the Let's Make A Magic Deal forums.
-Tyler
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
I thought about that but the guys who look in on the mentalism and card sections might also be interested. I think I'll post there too and ask them to check it out if they want.
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Jon, you can announce the release of the new products as long as you aren't trying to sell them. In other words, the rules state you can say something like, I have these new releases which can be purchased from your favorite dealer. You cannot say "visit my web site or contact me directly to purchase these items". The latter constitutes advertising which can only be done by purchasing add space on the Café.

It definitely doesn't go in the Let's make a deal forum as this is reserved for members to buy/sell/trade unwanted items, not for dealer type transactions.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » New releases question » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL