We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stephen Tucker Spoon Bend and Break (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay
There was a thread about this item on Tricks Section but I thought I would mention it over here
A friend brought this home from a magic meet and told me that it would be great for me
I was not impressed because he just handed it to me with a lot of other stuff that
I had asked for
It just looked like a package trick
He is into package tricks but I hate them
A couple of months later I saw Steve demonstrating it at Billinge
What a demo
The spoon became like rubber in his hands and then it broke in two
I asked my friend to have a look at the demo and we watched the next one like hawks
He was as baffled as I was then he told me that it was the item that he had given me
I bought an other one in case the one at home was lost or in case it needed a refill
It wasn't lost and does not need refilling
I had no trouble selling one our next club meeting for the full price I paid for it
(£10 ?)
This is without doubt the best 'real magic' I've ever bought
It's well priced, VERY visual because it is done in an 'open handed' way compared to
other methods I've seen and it soooo EEEZZZ ROTFL
Here is Stephens address

http://www.stephentuckermagic.co.uk

I'm looking forward to his lecture at Liverpool Magic Circle in a few weeks because I know that he will have a few more subtleties to show for it
Cheers
TJ
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Please let me know the name of this bend....I'd love to see a detailed review of it!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2236 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi,

Alakazam Magic UK now own the rights to this fantastic effect and it is due for release within the next 12 weeks. With the new version you receive a DVD + Gimmicks. The DVD includes updated handlings as well as Mr Tuckers handling. This really is a nice spoon/fork bend and will fit very nicely into anyone's routine. The DVD includes Spelmann's handling (which is very nice indeed!)

Peter
Mr Mindman
View Profile
Regular user
UK
111 Posts

Profile of Mr Mindman
Wow! from what I hear this wasnt even Stephen Tuckers to sell the rights!
I would check Peter.

Jon
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay
Stephen is lecturing at the Liverpool Magic Circle and will have a stall at
Blackpool
I'm sure he will be demoing hls spoon bend and I hope he will have some new subtleties for it
If you go look him up and ask for a demo
At our last club meet somebody did Liquid Metal
This was good but Steve's is done so openly
No bad angles, no heavy business needing misdirection,
You are looking at the full length of the spoon as it bends in front of your eyes
It's a fooler OK,
LOL
TJ

Quote:
On 2005-02-15 12:15, Mr Mindman wrote:
Wow! from what I hear this wasnt even Stephen Tuckers to sell the rights!
I would check Peter.
Jon

I've just looked at the intructions and he credits the basic idea to J.C. Tahoe. Is that what you mean?
I saw JC do his version at a magic meet in Billinge, England a few years back. Steve has taken the original concept much further and really made it into a terrific routine. I only wish you could see him perform it.
I had the effect for a while and never used it UNTIL I saw Stephen perform it
I saw him doing it again at Blackpool and making jaws drop
He does it right in front of your eyes with NO misdirection
There is now a lot of difference to when I saw JC doing it
Cheers
TJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stephen Tucker Spoon Bend and Break (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL