The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 fly coin trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Watched Nathan Kranzo do his coins at the Magic Castle last night. Boy is he good or what?

Hay you coin guys... Porper and I have produced a beauty of a clip with three ways to vanish a stack of Six Silver Dollars... table and standing. One inspired by a Roy Benson idea and one from Dean Dill... One table one ala Slydini and my own way.

We'll have them at WMS in Las Vegas next week.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Quote:
On 2005-02-17 12:24, warren wrote:
As I got my dvd from daryl himself I would think daryl's web site is the best place to purchase it ,if it's not advertised you could try e mailing him.

What is Daryl's website? Is it the FoolersDoolers thing?
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
iarwain
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of iarwain
What the hell IS that thing on your shoulder, Pete? This has been driving me crazy for weeks now.
Ollie1235
View Profile
Special user
England
533 Posts

Profile of Ollie1235
I would definetly recomend it to anyone, I also saw daryl demo the effect at the British Magical Society's Centenary Convention, if you manage to perform ithalf as good as darylthen you'll have a great effect in your hands. one of the major advantages is the clean ending and the fact that there are no gimmicks involved, which makes the trick semi impromptu.

ollie
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3262 Posts

Profile of warren
Daryls web site is foolerdoolers.com,i hope this helps.
Magius
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Magius
"Ok, there really is a reason, and the reason is that it makes the trick easier."

I use a similar idea for my 3 fly, buy I use another reason. While not "perfect", I think this works. I say that because its in the air, some might think it's tossed over. Obviously it isn't, but to make sure that's clear, I say that I'm going to do it with one of the coins isolated in my pocket...
Neophyte.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3262 Posts

Profile of warren
I think adding a phase thru the pocket adds variety,the patter I use is because your such a good audience coin number 2 is going to go the hard way thru the pocket.
I also like the ending because it add's a bit of comedy which can't be a bad thing.
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
The coin isolated in the pocket is a good idea. I have thought of another way to vanish the last coin but it will still take me months. Yes, it is a one hand vanish but a clean one. The breast pocket vanish is not a new idea but using it in a fingertip coins across sequence could leave you clean. I am practicing a way Shoot Ogawa vanishes a coin with one hand using a muscle pass. It will take time for me to perfect it sincce I could only muscle pass with my right hand. But I'm sure this will be a great addition to the routine.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
benscholz99
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of benscholz99
The new magic magazine has an ad for the one with the dvd.
$20

ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 fly coin trick (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL