The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Jim Diamonds Ring on a String. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Does anyone have this. and if so how is it ?
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I have it. I cant say it is really any better than a lot of other ring on string items that are out there on the market. It is good though. I would reccomend getting his video "Pockets Full of Miracles" by Diamond Jim Tyler. You will get his ring and string version of this as well as a bunch of other material. There were some other items I found entertaining on this video as well as the ring on string he does.

Good luck!
mgical
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of mgical
If it's the ring on string that includes a leather lace, then I would avoid it. Nothing really wrong with it just you don't get a lot for your money really. The video sounds a better idea.
Wells34
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Wells34
I can't remember where, but there is an online demo of his ring on string somewhere on the net. Search around and I'm sure you'll find it. Its entertaining.
tcampion
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of tcampion
I just received this effect 2 days ago and like it quite a bit. Still learning all the moves but already tried out phase one and phase two of the ring on the string part of the routine on spectators.The reactions were very good. The moves are clearly explained on Jim's DVD and the routine allows for great flexibilty in blending in your own commentary and personality. Good for Jim for making tnhis available,
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
The routien of it on the
net looks pretty nice.
Robert Black
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Robert Black
Jim's Routine is very nice I have his Miracles DVD. Look into Greg Wilson's Ring Leader DVD. Killer stuff all on the Ring and String with lots of moves and some variations. Between the 2 you can really put together a nice routine of your own.
"Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity." -- Dr. Edwin. Land
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Mark Leveridge has some good work as well, you can find it on the World's Greatest Magic Finger Ring video, which should interest you. The newest release of Diamond Jim is Collatoral(sp?), which includes his routine and a finale he uses which is pretty good. It comes with two pieces of leather, I tried working with them, I will stick to cord for mine.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Mark Jarvis
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of Mark Jarvis
Diamond Jim's Collateral routine is very good.

You'll find the angles generous. There are no false moves. Your spectators stay engaged and entertained, watching thier ring seemlessly penetrate the lace mutilple times, then vanish and reappear. The pace of the routine is strong, and doesn't challenge the attention span.

Jim explains and shows how to execute every move in the performance. This magic is easy to make your own.

Watch our Magic Product Review on Collateral at http://www.themagicofmagic.com/Reviews/Collateral.aspx

Mark
Mark Jarvis
The Magic Of Magic
Solon, Ohio
The Magic Is In Your Hands
http://www.themagicofmagic.com
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Yea I like greg wilson's ring leader also robert.
Robert Black
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Robert Black
Yeah, Greg packed a lot of useful little tidbits onto that DVD. I like it a lot.
"Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity." -- Dr. Edwin. Land
Mowee
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of Mowee
Jim actually shows his ring on a string routine on the current Scam School with Brian Brushwood.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Quote:
On 2012-03-10 18:02, Mowee wrote:
Jim actually shows his ring on a string routine on the current Scam School with Brian Brushwood.

http://revision3.com/scamschool/newspapertrick
Mowee
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of Mowee
Quote:
On 2012-03-11 01:23, Alan Munro wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-03-10 18:02, Mowee wrote:

http://revision3.com/scamschool/newspapertrick

Thanks Alan..I should have included the link.
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
I have Diamond Jim Tyler's "Pockets Full of Miracles". Great DVD and 'Ring on String' is very well documented. Many other good effects on this DVD. Well worth the purchase price.
Mentalism in Ontario.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Pocket full of miracles is definitely a great value.
rbattle
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of rbattle
Love it

Robert
rbattle
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of rbattle
Love it

Robert
rbattle
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of rbattle
Love it

Robert
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Jim Diamonds Ring on a String. (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL