The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Instant Pro" (by John Cornelius) - a similar method as "Duo Tech II"? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
I read here in the Café that the card to wallet effect "Instant Pro" by John Cornelius uses a similar effect than "Duo Tech II". I have both effects, but in my understanding the methods are completely different. I must admit that I don´t have the original routine for "Instant Pro" - the seller of the wallet gave me a very basic description of the handling.

In "Duo Tech II" you use a ma**** card to force the card chosen by the spectator - but there is no magnet involved in the effect "Instant Pro" - or do I miss something? I´m a little bit confused, can someone help me with that?

Thanks, Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
bkowkabany
View Profile
Loyal user
I have driven through the hearts of men
276 Posts

Profile of bkowkabany
Hi Magixx,

I believe they are referring to the same gaff in Instant Pro, so the method is similar. I do not have Duo Tech II, but I do have Instant Pro. If you need help with it PM me.

Bruce
Download our Free Magic Inventory and Show Creation software - www.mailware.com/magic

Mentalist by day. Bizzarist by night.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Instant Pro" (by John Cornelius) - a similar method as "Duo Tech II"? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL