The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Girl with X-Ray eyes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2705 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Well, it's a hot topic I guess, perople pretending to be someone they are not.
I think it's the fact that she has the potential to do somone damage (in medical terms of not treating an illness poroperly) which is the scariest thing.

Some frauds are just harmless people under a veil of deciet and best left alone.
Tom Lauten
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of Tom Lauten
I know of a few men who claimed to have been able to sense extensive stock piles WMD but when rigously tested under controlled circumstances (aka "reality") they turned out to be totally wrong....still, they are making a fortune from the result of these claims so it can't be ALL bad.

For their next trick they say they will make "Democracy" appear! (Now that WOULD be a good trick!)

Who needs Randi's measley million huh?
Living at and loving Loch Ness!
ChEeKy_MoNkEy
View Profile
Regular user
FCCL
149 Posts

Profile of ChEeKy_MoNkEy
Quote:
gambituk 1 wrote:

Well, it's a hot topic I guess, perople pretending to be someone they are not.
I think it's the fact that she has the potential to do somone damage (in medical terms of not treating an illness poroperly) which is the scariest thing.

Some frauds are just harmless people under a veil of deciet and best left alone.

..I agree with you in that "people pretending to be someone they are not", and the fact she has the potential to "do someone damage in medical terms of not treating an illness properly". However, I was trying to keep and open mind and see the "bigger picture". After all, some of the people she was giving "hope" to have very little else to rely on. What may seem "obvious" to us as her, or her mothers, if you like, "meal ticket" out of there is maybe something inherently within people who have very little else. In other words a "survival" or "bettering" instinct that maybe "some" of us don't truly understand. I'm not intending to be patronising when I say this...just maybe not too quick to judge.

Anyway, if she has made money out of the publicity surrounding her, hopefully she will put it to good use and go to medical school.
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
Gerard, to much fun. I actually was wearing one but I was taking it on and off when I was on the computer to scratch my hair and rub my eyes. So maybe you were half right it could have been on or off but I gues we will never no. In the future when there is a mind game like this I will leave it on ....or off for longer periods of time. You sound like a lot of fun, would you be willing to share some of your magic with me sometime through private messages? I am learning a lot already or I could send you photos of my illusions for sale to trade?
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of J ack Galloway
Tom,

I would not want the democracy. I prefer the republic we have?
Sorry just an overly American comment.

Best Wishes
Jack

Hey did you notice the girl did better than her detractors on the testing?

Cheers
Jack

Did you see her on TV last night. She is great.

Cheers
Jack
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
Is she cute?
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of J ack Galloway
I believe all girls that are clever are cute.

Cheers

Jack
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Girl with X-Ray eyes (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL