The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Daniel Garcia DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
You'd think that aoimagic would want to get the Vol.2 out as soon as possible? I mean it's getting to be a long stretch of waiting time... Danny Garcia's Project dvds arrived almost 2.5 weeks ago without Vol.2 and the dealer that I purchased the dvds from stated that they still haven't rec'd anything as of couple of days ago... I'm getting very inpatient Smile
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Imagine how much work it is to take care of this inconvience. Its not an oops, I fixed it, here ya go type of thing. I am sure Daniel is just as frustrated about this as anyone else. Lots of times things don't always go right.

However I am really excited for this series. I have seen bits of 1 and 3 at the shop, until 2 is finally glitch free, work on the stuff from 1 and 3. They are not going to stiff you. Patience is key in life.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Thanks Brian for the reasurance. I never thought for a second that they are not going to send out the dvd. It's my patience that is going out the window - but I'm working on it reeling it back Smile
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
That is good. Don't want to see you get on medication over a DVD now. Smile I am excited for volume 2. I want to learn that new phase of Sh4de! Daniel's magic is seriously some of the best I've seen in a looong time!
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Danny, any word on this? When is vol.2 going to be shipped? Some of us have already paid dealers for the entire set.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I say take it easy people it is well worth the wait. And beside this gives you time to work on the other DVD's besides I have the second volume. Defective DVD and I'm ok with that. only reason why I would want to return it would be if there is an Easter Egg that I couldn't get to because of the defection. But you can still learn the effect with a defective one.
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Paisa,

Whether it's worth our wait is not the issue. Many people have ALREADY PAID for Vol.2. We should know when it's coming.

And this isn't just to Danny Garcia, but it seems that there's a pattern of magicians who pitch products on The Magic Café, but when there's a production delay, or a similar issue, they tend to disappear. This isn't a personal attack on Danny, as he may not be checking the forum now and could have a valid excuse, it's just a general observation.
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
I'm thinking about getting one of these DVD's. Which do you think is better overall, vol.1 or vol.3? Smile
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
When will the set be ready to ship?

simon
Thai Mai Shus
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Thai Mai Shus
Quote:
On 2005-09-04 14:58, Jeremy L. wrote:
I'm thinking about getting one of these DVD's. Which do you think is better overall, vol.1 or vol.3? Smile

Personally I like 3 better!
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Still no news as to when volume 2 will be shipped... I think even though Danny's Project is a big hit, it's still a good PR to keep people, that have already paid up, informed. Just my 10 cents and I like my toast wheat please...
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Hey Guys....just got back in town from San Antonio...sorry for the delay of getting here....first of all I would like to say THANKS to all who have purchased already...so far 90% of the reviews have been positive....but you cant satisfy ALL... sometimes it takes looking into a laymens mind and figuring out THEIR way of thinking as opposed to what MAGICIANS think...but some people don't get that....thank you to those who at least put the work and the effort....im back in town now so if there are ANY QUESTION please feel free to ask....

As far as Vol. 2 .....i getting just about as annoyed as everyone else....i have no power in the releasing or the editiing of Vol. 2 .... but as I said before...if you still would like to order from my site...i WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO REPLACE it with a new copy if you mail it back....sorry for the inconvienience....thanks for the support

Daniel Garcia
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Daniel,

You should change your .sig to "The trilogy is kinds here!"
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
As you know there was a problem in the authoring on one segment on Vol. 2 so that had to be corrected, resent to the replicator, and a new glass master had to be made, new boxes printed and assembled, etc. I got word today from the producer that supposedly Vol. 2 ships out to Murphy's on Friday from what he is being told and then we obviously start sending to shops and dealers worldwide. I'll keep you informed as I get any updates. Hopefully this will all be rectified soon.

Tim Trono
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
It's too late to edit my message. 'kinds' should be 'kinda'.
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Quote:
On 2005-09-07 02:06, asper wrote:
Daniel,

You should change your .sig to "The trilogy is kinds here!"

No...the DVD's are ALL available on my site...and as I have said before...if anyone wants to order now they can...they will recieve a defected DVD...BUT after watching the effect if they feel like they didn't get the explination or if they just want a new DVD without the defect...FEEL FREE to send the DVD back to me and ill replace it with a new one...

thanks,
Garcia
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Daniel is sharing a lot with us all and so some patience and support for him will go along way!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
barnos
View Profile
New user
Oxford, England
59 Posts

Profile of barnos
Arrrgh! This is really doing my head in... On the blurb at the back of vol.2 and 3 it mentions "bonus tricks".

Call me a lonely guy, but in addition to spending most of the day looking at my hands in front of a mirror, I'm now going through DG's dvd's looking at every title and every chapter for hidden extras.

Ok here's my conclusion: On vol 2 his bonus (I reckon) is Ham Sandwich found on his White or Wheat explaination. But a little nugget I've found on vol 3 is his introduction to "No Smoking"... but nothing else...

As you can see this has whetted my appetite - No Smoking seems to have gotten rave reviews from his "Next" notes. Has anyone else stumbled across any of these bonuses? In fact, are there ANY bonuses?

So can anybody please help me. I want to go outside.
OiNutter
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
83 Posts

Profile of OiNutter
Whereabouts did you find the bit on No Smoking? I haven't got Vol 2 yet cause I'm waiting for the corrected copies but I couldn't find any of the bonus stuff on Vol 3
www.oinutter.co.uk

I could read your mind but I'm afraid of what I'd find
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
I would like to know which DVD has bonus and how to watch that. Can someone post the link or pm me? Thank you so much!
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Daniel Garcia DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL