The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » If lobbying for a new forum » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I was curious about new forums. Some here have expressed interest in them, some were good Ideas, some not so much.
What is needed to succesfully "talk the staff" into making such a change or is it even feasible to expect a positive outcome? I don't know what is involved in operating this forum, so I did not want to waste time trying to get this done without hope, or a correct approach.

Either way I don't have any complaints just a question. Good job with the Café'
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hi josh,
there is no secret handshake or special guidlines when it comes to implementing new forums or other changes on the Café.
There are many factors to consider, the biggest one would be; "Do we really need it?" or can the subject matter be placed in an existing area? For every person who wants a new area there is another who might think we already have far too many as it is (although I do not always base my decision on what others may think). Smile

Having said that, we are always open to new ideas and will give most any reasonable request some serious thought. I am currently putting together several new areas and many of these are based on ideas from our members. Hope this helps answer your question and thanks for participating. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » If lobbying for a new forum » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL