The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "The Black School" book by Alexandre (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1413 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Anybody could comment ?

In The Black School, ALEXANDRE has combined the following eBooks:

Seis - Bizarre Mentalism With Marked Cards

Side Stebbin' - An Improvement On The Si Stebbins System

The Art Of Performance In Magic & Mentalism - Lecture Notes

Secret Window

Dr. Shade

Alexandre's Bonus Routines Shaman's Vision, Bizarre Influence, and Numerological Fortune

Anabelle's Seven Past Midnight and Mohana

Including new material!!!

With this volume you'll be able to demonstrate:

That You Can Convincingly Read Minds!
That You Can Predict The Future!
That Tarot Cards Are Indeed Hauntingly Mysterious!
That The Crystal Ball Can Whisper Secrets To You!
That Jack The Ripper May Still Be Around!
That Anyone Can Be Susceptible To Your Suggestions!
That You Can Perform Spine-Tingling Readings!
That You Have Supernatural Abilitites!

And Much More!!!! "
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
Last time I checked it was impossible to access to that material from a Mac.

Do you have a link?
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1413 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Any review on the book?
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
No, but I had purchased 4 of those items individually. I should have saved my money, eh?
Curmudgeon
View Profile
Loyal user
Iowa
246 Posts

Profile of Curmudgeon
Quote:
On 2005-03-17 20:19, RIVARDJLR wrote:
Any review on the book?

I have it, am still reading through it but it has some really good thinking arranged in the routines so far. It is broken down into 5 sections:
Marked (cards)
Side Stebbin'
ESP
Tarot
Miscellaneous Conjurations

There is work from Alexandre and Anabelle. So far I think that many of the effects I have read are practical and would fit into real world situations. I do believe that this won't be for everyone and that you will definitely have to concentrate on presentation. With saying that, by no means do I think that the effects are not strong...they are very strong and could really affect an audience. Overall so far, I am glad I made this investment. Sorry that this is only somewhat half of a review but like I said I am still working through the book.
Anabelle has a great article on Tarot in the book that I wanted to mentioned.
Hope this helps some,
Wade
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I appreciate all the support I've gotten from my friends here at the Magic Café.

The book came about when a small publishing company (Three Stars Press), offered to put the book together for me. After a lot of discussion I was happy to have an actual book instead of the eBooks I already had and a couple of others I was getting ready to put out. Regardless, this is something I believe will be available for many years to come, as it is full of information for casual performers everywhere.

I know quite a few of you from the Café purchased the book and I would be honored to hear what you have to say about it.

Thanks again.
burgerinc
View Profile
Regular user
Sin City
196 Posts

Profile of burgerinc
I finally ordered. Can't wait!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2945 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Thank you for making The Black School a real underground success. I have it available in a few stores and they have sold out quickly. Over the net the book has sold to many different countries, and I'm now on the third priting of the book. Thank you again. If you have any questions please PM me, I would be glad to answer them.
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Mine has arrived and I am still re-reading through it!
There are some very nice and very subtle items in here! I am still glad to have gotten Annabelle's 7 past midnight as an e-book, and there is no issue with the inclusion in here, the additional information in this volume is well worth the price.

Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
mystic1
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of mystic1
What kind of stores was it sold in, Alexandre? Magic stores? Other kinds of stores?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "The Black School" book by Alexandre (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL